Eden Hazard

the wes

Dam, well I can understand.

I almost got married when I was 19.

Now that I am older.....marriage? You are having a laugh!

I don't know why, but I noticed that a lot of guys around the 17-23 age get married or have kids...maybe cause they are not as mature as an older guy and usually you fuck up at such a young age with kids and shit.

That's a bit reassuring, because it hopefully shows maturity and responsibility. Much rather have a mature and settled 21-year old than a Balotelli.

As Justin has already alluded to, it actually shows a 'lack' of maturity..

It also shows a lack of class too, underage/young pregnancies are 'mostly' associated with the underbelly of society and the lower classes.

It also shows a lack of class too, underage/young pregnancies are 'mostly' associated with the underbelly of society and the lower classes.

18 is hardly underage for someone to conceive a child. Your classed as an adult so I fail to see the point of your sweeping generalization

& who are you to judge hazard's life? For all you know the pregnancy could of been planned. He's got the finances to support a child & if he's married at 21 fair play to him some people like to settle down early.

Lol, the reason many young people don't have children nowadays is because they're not capable financialy. Back in the days having a child at the age of 22 was a normal thing, but life was different and so was the mentality. It's a rat race nowadays. At least in Poland.

Wait, so because he has a baby and is getting married at the age of 21 means he lacks maturity and class... wow, you are an ignorant cunt.

Fair play to Eden if he wants to take that route.

Im 21 like him and personally i don't plan to get married or have kids until i am at the very youngest 30 because i would miss the social life too much but everyone is different.

Right now im happy meeting mates and getting smashed three times a week, but as i said everyone is different.

I got married at 21 and now that I'm 28 I have 3 kids my first was born when I was 22, I'm not chavey or underclass and I work my bollocks into the ground to keep my family fed clothed and watered, I private rent which when you include the council tax comes to over 4 figures a month, if you can afford it and are having kids for the right reasons who the fuck cares what age you have children at or what age you decide to get married at, its a personal choice whats right for one person isn't right for another.

I made my choices young and I'm a very proud dad of 3 who's been with his wife for over a ten years, 7 of them married, I have to work hard but wouldn't have it another way, if eden is mature enough to have made that choice for himself then fair play to him and I sincerely hope it works out well for him.

Yeah TX took it a bit far with the low class thing.

Nonetheless you being happy with everything in your life I got to ask, would you recommend young people to get married and have kids?

Or wait till they are older, study, get a good job and all that nonsense?

I got married at 21 and now that I'm 28 I have 3 kids my first was born when I was 22, I'm not chavey or underclass and I work my bollocks into the ground to keep my family fed clothed and watered, I private rent which when you include the council tax comes to over 4 figures a month, if you can afford it and are having kids for the right reasons who the fuck cares what age you have children at or what age you decide to get married at, its a personal choice whats right for one person isn't right for another.

I made my choices young and I'm a very proud dad of 3 who's been with his wife for over a ten years, 7 of them married, I have to work hard but wouldn't have it another way, if eden is mature enough to have made that choice for himself then fair play to him and I sincerely hope it works out well for him.

Yep agree with this. My partner got pregnant because she had been ill for a couple of days and it messed around with her contraception. At the time she was 20 and I was 22, and we had our daughter nine months later and were married six months further on. A 'stigma' of under 23 is bollocks. We had been together since I was 18 and she was 16 and seven years on now we are still going strong. We have a mortgage for a three bed house and I'm a qualified accountant, so we are comfortable, certainly given the current climate.

I would say someone young who has been with their partner for a couple of years or so is much more mature then, say, a 30 year old who has been with their partner for 3 months and then gets her pregnant and rushes things. How does that show more maturity because they are an older age?!

Given the rise of one night stands, single parent families, etc I commend him. I would rather Chelsea players are going home to their young families every night than going our partying, and in turn giving the media chance to hound and bash them!

Yep agree with this. My partner got pregnant because she had been ill for a couple of days and it messed around with her contraception. At the time she was 20 and I was 22, and we had our daughter nine months later and were married six months further on. A 'stigma' of under 23 is bollocks. We had been together since I was 18 and she was 16 and seven years on now we are still going strong. We have a mortgage for a three bed house and I'm a qualified accountant, so we are comfortable, certainly given the current climate.

I would say someone young who has been with their partner for a couple of years or so is much more mature then, say, a 30 year old who has been with their partner for 3 months and then gets her pregnant and rushes things. How does that show more maturity because they are an older age?!

Given the rise of one night stands, single parent families, etc I commend him. I would rather Chelsea players are going home to their young families every night than going our partying, and in turn giving the media chance to hound and bash them!

Stigma of under 23, because normally that is roughly the age you would be graduating college and starting work.

Since what I am referring to is low income family we can rule out wealthy folks like Mr. Hazard.

At 23 most average girls and guy are just barely getting on their feet.

So hence my question, would you recommend a young guy or girl to get married and have kids?

Or wait a bit, study, get a good job and all that good stuff before settling down?

Last point, about a 30 year old guy....you would assume that by around this age he should be a well independent guy that can provide for himself.

Yeah TX took it a bit far with the low class thing.

Nonetheless you being happy with everything in your life I got to ask, would you recommend young people to get married and have kids?

Or wait till they are older, study, get a good job and all that nonsense?

Each individual and circumstance should be treated singularly. There isn't no right or wrong answer.

What I would say is that children change your life forever. I never realised or appreciated prior to my daughter being born the time, effort and responsibility involved. You will never enjoy the level of independence and sense of freedom that you perhaps did before. Having said that, I would do it all again because she is the most important thing in my life and worth it all.