Eden Hazard

the wes

Exactly this lol. I remember hearing that about 50% of Poms would rather move overseas. Australia was the top destination to move to IIRC.

I would like to live in England for a while. You don't know what you have till it's gone.

I was thinking of the same thing when most of our French speaking players are all gone (Anelka, Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa (Yes the bossman knows french!)).

Only left are Kakuta (loaned) and Malouda. Highly waged interpreter indeed.

Well surely he speaks Belgian?!

Seeing as we're buying half the country's players I'm sure he'll be ok. Lukaku obviously speaks fluent English and pretty sure De Bruyne and Courtois do too so should be no problems there! Don't provide needless excuses to keep hold of Malouda!

I live in a desert town that is situated 900km away from the nearest city with a population of 1300.

I live in a ghetto (or at least what half the little teenage shits round here think it is) most famous for where Fred and Rose West lived and mass murdered!

I live in a ghetto (or at least what half the little teenage shits round here think it is) most famous for where Fred and Rose West lived and mass murdered!

I can see where you are coming from. I would love where I live if it was closer to somewhere. Surely England couldn't be all bad.

Also, Belgian isn't a language, they speak French and Dutch in Belgium.

I can see where you are coming from. I would love where I live if it was closer to somewhere. Surely England couldn't be all bad.

Also, Belgian isn't a language, they speak French and Dutch in Belgium.

Nah england isn't all bad and it's so small you wouldn't have problems living in the middle of nowhere.

True i never knew that about belgium - fucks up my assumption then! Would lukaku speak french?

I live in Liverpool, NSW. Where a primary school is 5 minutes from a brothel, and said brothel is opposite a government dole money service. There are on average one drive by shooting and 4 stabbings a week. Australia's no paradise, either.

What is he, an idiot? It'll take him a month at most to learn rudimentary English.

I live in Liverpool, NSW. Where a primary school is 5 minutes from a brothel, and said brothel is opposite a government dole money service. There are on average one drive by shooting and 4 stabbings a week. Australia's no paradise, either.

What is he, an idiot? It'll take him a month at most to learn rudimentary English.

Yeah guess everywhere's got problems and issues. Could be worse though cap...you could live in liverpool, england!!!

And i'm sure we could bring dennis wise back for a month to give him a crash course of swear words and cockney rhyming slang!

Nah england isn't all bad and it's so small you wouldn't have problems living in the middle of nowhere.

True i never knew that about belgium - fucks up my assumption then! Would lukaku speak french?

Lukaku is from Antwerp where they speak Dutch. He played for Anderlecht which is in the Brussels region where both French and Dutch are spoken. He may have a grasp of French.

Orange is Dutch

Red is French

Green is German

adsfadsf.jpg

Brussles is the tiny area with both orange and red. Antwerp is too the far north bordering Netherlands.

Well surely he speaks Belgian?!

Seeing as we're buying half the country's players I'm sure he'll be ok. Lukaku obviously speaks fluent English and pretty sure De Bruyne and Courtois do too so should be no problems there! Don't provide needless excuses to keep hold of Malouda!

Dont you see the sarcasm in "Highly waged interpreter" I'm in the same boat dude... I also wish we could sell malouda. With all the rumors KDB, Lukaku, Courtois being loaned who else will speak Belgian?

oh men for f*Ck sakE wE siGneD thE wronG hAzaRd? wHo had WIfe noT a gIrl frienD like OtHerS dO noW, sO We judGinG. PLeasE tElL thE boaRd to geT tHe riGhT HaZArd so wE caN get bACk to TopiC. DaNm sHit tAlK eVeRy whErE

Dont you see the sarcasm in "Highly waged interpreter" I'm in the same boat dude... I also wish we could sell malouda. With all the rumors KDB, Lukaku, Courtois being loaned who else will speak Belgian?

As I told Superblue, Belgian isn't a language. French and Dutch are spoken in Belgium with a German minority.

I live in North Devon, and it's a 45 minute bus trip followed by a 1 hour 15 minute train ride to Exeter and getting there that's only on the edge of what we could call the rest of the country.

Apparently noone, in my high level of wisdom i made the language up!

I live in North Devon, and it's a 45 minute bus trip followed by a 1 hour 15 minute train ride to Exeter and getting there that's only on the edge of what we could call the rest of the country.

That's a lovely part of the country for the two weeks every year of 'hot weather' england gets!

It takes me 10 hours to travel to Brisbane. That is about 900km.

As many of you may have realised by now, I'm a fan of Belgium. I would love to live there, but what city?