Eden Hazard

the wes

Each individual and circumstance should be treated singularly. There isn't no right or wrong answer.

What I would say is that children change your life forever. I never realised or appreciated prior to my daughter being born the time, effort and responsibility involved. You will never enjoy the level of independence and sense of freedom that you perhaps did before. Having said that, I would do it all again because she is the most important thing in my life and worth it all.

hmmmmm

So if you are the older brother of 3, would you be saying the same stuff to your younger brothers and sister to go ahead and get married?

Or wait a bit, go to school and such.

Stigma of under 23, because normally that is roughly the age you would be graduating college and starting work.

Since what I am referring to is low income family we can rule out wealthy folks like Mr. Hazard.

At 23 most average girls and guy are just barely getting on their feet.

So hence my question, would you recommend a young guy or girl to get married and have kids?

Or wait a bit, study, get a good job and all that good stuff before settling down?

Last point, about a 30 year old guy....you would assume that by around this age he should be a well independent guy that can provide for himself.

I think circumstances in England are different to that in America too. Most university courses are 3 years so people finish at 21. A lot of people, including me, also finish school at either 16 or 18 and go down the apprenticeship route which means whichever profession they move into they are generally qualified in by the time they hit 20/21. As I said everybody's circumstances are different.

But I will refer back to and stand by my feeling that I would rather a Chelsea player be settled down and going home to his family at night, bed early, etc, than living a wild, partying lifestyle.

I have a sister 7 years younger than me and a brother 10 years younger than me. I would encourage them to follow the path that makes them happy but not rush into making life changing decisions.

I think circumstances in England are different to that in America too. Most university courses are 3 years so people finish at 21. A lot of people, including me, also finish school at either 16 or 18 and go down the apprenticeship route which means whichever profession they move into they are generally qualified in by the time they hit 20/21. As I said everybody's circumstances are different.

But I will refer back to and stand by my feeling that I would rather a Chelsea player be settled down and going home to his family at night, bed early, etc, than living a wild, partying lifestyle.

I have a sister 7 years younger than me and a brother 10 years younger than me. I would encourage them to follow the path that makes them happy but not rush into making life changing decisions.

That is the answer I get from parents, and guys and girls that got married at young age and have kids.

I know kids are greats, and they will die for them, but they always say that!

Experience speaks for a reason. B)

18-year-old adults are gonna be 18-year-old adults, 30-year-old kids are gonna be 30-year-old kids. And college is vastly overrated.

That said, look at this another joke of an "article" lawlz (not to be taken seriously) :rolleyes:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1216667-eden-hazard-why-he-will-quickly-fade-at-chelsea-fc

That is the answer I get from parents, and guys and girls that got married at young age and have kids.

I know kids are greats, and they will die for them, but they always say that!

Experience speaks for a reason. B)

Ha ha thats why they say listen to your elders!

And that bleacher report article is utter wank! Hazard may take time to adjust but ultimately he has the tools to become one of the greatest ever at this football club.

He's gonna be the premiers leagues little darling after this season.

And whoever said college/uni is overrated, well it isn't. I want to leave my country and go overseas, move to the UK preferably. Without my engineering degree, it would be a 100x harder to get a job there.

As Justin has already alluded to, it actually shows a 'lack' of maturity..

It also shows a lack of class too, underage/young pregnancies are 'mostly' associated with the underbelly of society and the lower classes.

to be fAir, she doesn't seem to be a bimbo. seems a proper matured woman. dont think hazard is bad on a personal level

relevant factor is his lack of english, malouda to be kept as translator?

hmmm... well are we talking about personal life now? how about we talk about Cheryl Cole and the other WAGS?

IMO, its not our concern if he gets married at a young age or having a kid at an early age. Doesnt matter, his personal life doesnt reflects his maturity as a football player. He could be the Gandhi like person but he could still be immature as a football player. (Not at all cases like Balotelli and Barton)

to be fAir, she doesn't seem to be a bimbo. seems a proper matured woman. dont think hazard is bad on a personal level

Think Essien and Cech can speak French too.

I was thinking of the same thing when most of our French speaking players are all gone (Anelka, Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa (Yes the bossman knows french!)).

Only left are Kakuta (loaned) and Malouda. Highly waged interpreter indeed.

Yeah TX took it a bit far with the low class thing.

Nonetheless you being happy with everything in your life I got to ask, would you recommend young people to get married and have kids?

Or wait till they are older, study, get a good job and all that nonsense?

Id say that if your in a loving relationship, have the means to provide for a family and thats what you and the misses want after careful consideration then go for it, why are you too young at 20 or 21 if its what you both want and can provide? its a big responsibility and one I don't think you should take on lightly but age shouldn't be a barrier.

He's gonna be the premiers leagues little darling after this season.

And whoever said college/uni is overrated, well it isn't. I want to leave my country and go overseas, move to the UK preferably. Without my engineering degree, it would be a 100x harder to get a job there.

You want to move FROM new zealand TO england? why on earth would you want to do that? :fainthv9:

Im a proud englishman but if I had a choice of countries to move to, the uk would not be at the top of my list, new zealand would be quite high up the list though.

How do we know he's REALLY signing for us and not just trolling us? Yes, he has changed his Twitter to say "Chelsea FC" and "London", but I'm certain that it was his brother Thorgan Hazard on Chelsea TV :/

Guys I don't think we're really getting him :(

:Goober: