Eden Hazard

the wes

18 hours ago, Special said:

I've already given my reasons:

Hazard is much better playmaker - his vision is much better than Bale's.

Hazard has MUCH better technique and dribbling, his dribbling is up there with Messi's, Veratti's and top form Iniesta's.

Hazard is much better with his weaker foot.

Hazard is talisman. You don't sell talisman.

Bale might be faster, but on long runs. Hazard has a better acceleration and for type of player Hazard is - that is more important than top speed. He is way more agile.

Hazard is year and a half younger and until this season he was way more consistent and way more less injury prone than Bale.

Bale is type of player that is very dependable of his physical strengths. Take his insane speed away and what do you have? You can find another Bale, but you'll NEVER find another Hazard.

We could also talk about form, Bale is ok now, but his last season, compared with Eden's last season... Yeah.

All in all, I would never give Hazard for Bale. Bale is special player, for sure, but Eden is one in a million.

Ok, gotta say this too. I was never more ashamed of Chelsea fans than when I saw some Hazard comments. "Lazy prick who fakes injuries!" My God... Just stop. Not even worth commenting.

I just hope he score some goals soon, for people to shut the f*** up.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Worth getting Bale just to piss off the Sp*rs 

Think it would piss off United even more since all their fans and even their board seem to think it's their divine right to sign him if he ever leaves Madrid. 

They're entitled to every top class British player, didn't you know?

If he did jump ship, that would be a true bitch move. I do think he has more character than that though. I don't believe any story. Good or bad. The media is far too opportunistic for me to get caught up in what they feed the masses on a daily basis. So it would actually have to transpire.

It's funny because if he denies the stories, he's lying, but if he says nothing, he's off. This man has been linked with a move away even after just year at Chelsea.

I doubt he'll ever be a Ballon D'or winner, someone like Neymar has more of a chance. Ballon D'or is all about numbers and Hazard is simply not the type of player who would score 30+goals a season - no matter what team he plays for. Plus Messi is only three years older than Hazard, i'll put my money on Messi winning it atleast three more times before he retires.

9 minutes ago, James said:

I doubt he'll ever be a Ballon D'or winner, someone like Neymar has more of a chance. Ballon D'or is all about numbers and Hazard is simply not the type of player who would score 30+goals a season - no matter what team he plays for. Plus Messi is only three years older than Hazard, i'll put my money on Messi winning it atleast three more times before he retires.

Very true. Ballon d'Or has been ruined anyway. It's turned into the Golden Shoe. Imagine the NBA MVP going to the one of the top two/three shooters every year.

Messi and Ronaldo are without a doubt the top two players of the past eight years but have they always been the best and most valuable? Not for me. Henry has never won it and he would rule the goal-scoring charts in his best form.