Eden Hazard

the wes

Why are we talking about player who is injured at the moment BTW ? I think the last 2 games he played, sub against Watford and game at Manchester, he was brilliant. Won the penalty and gave MOTM performance at Old Trafford. Add to that Mourinho said that Hazard games are complete and the only thing that lacks are goals I'm optimistic for the next months. He will start scoring like Diego has started. Just wait and see. I think there are bits of great Hazard since mid-October, just now has to be fully fit and play in the right position and he will be fine.

Heh, I just read that DD is back. Wait when Hazard starts scoring again and people will put it all thanks to Drogba guidance :D

10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Funny thing is that when Hazard starts scoring again no one want to leave him out.

Oh, look Diego Costa scored in his last 2 games, no one calls him shit now. He's not someone to only pick up fights, is more interest in winding up his opponents than playing football and needs upgrade ASAP. How things change ...

In football 6 months are eternity. Hazard won't leave this month, 100%. And if he will again be the best player in the league, who wants him out, remind me again ?

I sometimes think we don't deserve him. Maybe it's only minority that voices are loudest in the audience, but when I listen and read some opinions I think we deserve Moses and Ramires of this world. Players who are putting shift. That's it. That's all that matters.

Selective memory is the word for a lot of people on here. It is actually sad the amount of people that are turning there back on him. We were excellent against Palace but some will use that game as proof to say we are better of without Hazard. In the long run, having ihm out the team will show much of a miss he would be.

16 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Funny thing is that when Hazard starts scoring again no one want to leave him out.

Oh, look Diego Costa scored in his last 2 games, no one calls him shit now. He's not someone to only pick up fights, is more interest in winding up his opponents than playing football and needs upgrade ASAP. How things change ...

In football 6 months are eternity. Hazard won't leave this month, 100%. And if he will again be the best player in the league, who wants him out, remind me again ?

I sometimes think we don't deserve him. Maybe it's only minority that voices are loudest in the audience, but when I listen and read some opinions I think we deserve Moses and Ramires of this world. Players who are putting shift. That's it. That's all that matters.

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Selective memory is the word for a lot of people on here. It is actually sad the amount of people that are turning there back on him. We were excellent against Palace but some will use that game as proof to say we are better of without Hazard. In the long run, having ihm out the team will show much of a miss he would be.

Maybe you two forgot to read how i started my post. Selective reading anyone? :lol:

That is if the thing was directed at me.

4 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Maybe you two forgot to read how i started my post. Selective reading anyone? :lol:

That is if the thing was directed at me.

TBH I was not even aiming my post at you in particular. It is in general about people who think his difficult start to the season means we are best of without him. Spurs sold Bale for what, near £90m and up until now they have not been able to get a UCL spot. Getting £90m or more for Hazard would be a lot of money but sometimes you cannot replace quality with quantity.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

TBH I was not even aiming my post at you in particular. It is in general about people who think his difficult start to the season means we are best of without him. Spurs sold Bale for what, near £90m and up until now they have not been able to get a UCL spot. Getting £90m or more for Hazard would be a lot of money but sometimes you cannot replace quality with quantity.

I don't want Hazard to be sold, but you cannot compare what Spurs did to what we would do (hopefully).

Tottenham spent all this crazy money on mediocre players and acted like some nouveau rich man, spending money left and right on everything they could. We can, and would, attract better players.

Also, a side point, Tottenham look good to getting an UCL seat right now ;)

Wow... Give me a break please. Michael hector is a prospect. Djilobodji was bought to make up numbers on the cheap. We couldn't get stones and didn't want to spend big on secondary targets. Why is that so hard for people to comprehend?

Yes Michael Hector will be a prospect for Vittesse Arnhem and we have even less chance of getting Stones now then we had in the Summer

Have you even seen Michael Hector play? He's good! I've seen live twice and both times he was a standout player. We weren't the only teams in for him either. Sound investment if you ask me and he's a Chelsea fan.

People cry about Chelsea not paying over the odds and finding players like Van Djik on the cheap but when we do certain sections of the supporters slag said player off before they even see him play. Lame.

Stones wasn't available.

1 minute ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Good old Daily Mail back page reporting he wants to leave for PSG now

Great a bidding war

We want 150m ;-)

Now they know he's unsettled the price will go way down, bidding war or not. Hazard will most likely force the Madrid move too, which means we lack control of the situation.

Think relegation would be the only way we don't see Hazard in a Chelsea shirt next season. 

Though, if he did force our hand and we could get £100m for him from Madrid that'll be one hell of a war chest for the new manager on top of whatever else we were going to spend.

Selling him would be the worst case scenario but if we could get 2-3 top class players with the money (Koké & Griezmann to follow Simeone if we get him? Maybe even one of Real Madrid's players like Isco or Bale?) then we would still be in great shape.

12 minutes ago, Term-X said:

Although, that Daily Mail article has no quotes, so it's a bit ridiculous.

No bloody magazine or newsrag ever has any quotes. It drums up discussion though, people see the headline and lose their mind. Bloody Hazard is probably as happy as he has ever been and we wouldn't know it because he doesn't release direct statements nor does any official representative. Even if they did or didn't they could be embellishing, witholding information or just plain fabricating. All in all in the world of football particularly in Europe and even more so in jolly ol' England, I don't believe a single thing till it happens.

Excuse my vulgarity but fuck the media, to hell with the journos and the 'inside scoop' can kiss my sunburnt Australian bottom, especially that 'Secret Footballer' bastard of a person.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Selling him would be the worst case scenario but if we could get 2-3 top class players with the money (Koké & Griezmann to follow Simeone if we get him? Maybe even one of Real Madrid's players like Isco or Bale?) then we would still be in great shape.

That's a big IF really especially when you consider we're unlikely to play in the Champions League next season.

Meanwhile, over on the Daily Telegraph...

Eden Hazard will ignore Zinedine Zidane Real Madrid interest until Chelsea confirm permanent manager

I don't wish ill on anybody but part of me wants to see Perez go nuts again and sack Zidane. You know, just for the laugh especially with most media outlets writing/talking as if 'Hazard to Real Madrid' is a done deal already.

Just now, Jason said:

Meanwhile, over on the Daily Telegraph...

Eden Hazard will ignore Zinedine Zidane Real Madrid interest until Chelsea confirm permanent manager

I don't wish ill on anybody but part of me wants to see Perez go nuts again and sack Zidane. You know, just for the laugh especially with most media outlets writing/talking as if 'Hazard to Real Madrid' is a done deal already.

Next you'll have Eden Hazard stating his dream is to play fly-half for Toulouse and represent France in the next Rugby World Cup because at heart he has always been a Franco.

Although, that Daily Mail article has no quotes, so it's a bit ridiculous.

Thats the whole idea...

Daily telegraph reporting Hazard wants to see who new manager is before deciding.

Can see the headlines in June

HAZARD PICKS ..........XYZ...AS NEW MANAGER OF CHELSEA.

love all the stories. ;-)

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's a big IF really especially when you consider we're unlikely to play in the Champions League next season.

True, but you'd think if we show huge ambition by bringing in a top manager and investing heavily we'd still be able to recruit top players with or without CL football for a season. We'll have to overpay of course, but who cares?