Eden Hazard

the wes

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just like with Robben, its his agent chasing the dollar....

Does he even have an agent? Dont think he had another agent since Bico or whatever his name was.

5 minutes ago, sutro said:

Does he even have an agent? Dont think he had another agent since Bico or whatever his name was.

Ahh! I know he allegedly instructed his agent couple of months ago he wanted to go to Madrid  -didnt know hed got rid of the parasite. Fair play to him

I stand corrected, like the man in orthopaedic shoes

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ahh! I know he allegedly instructed his agent couple of months ago he wanted to go to Madrid  -didnt know hed got rid of the parasite. Fair play to him

Wondering how he could have done so, considering he parted with his agent more than a couple of months ago... Did you actually see any direct quote or is this just based on daily mail rumours and wild conjecture... Hmmm

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its been nearly 2 years i recon, after the debacle with Thorgan

5 minutes ago, Anthon_nini said:

Wondering how he could have done so, considering he parted with his agent more than a couple of months ago... Did you actually see any direct quote or is this just based on daily mail rumours and wild conjecture... Hmmm

As I said allegedly. It was October or November -London Standard. 

Anyway looks like he will be dribbling round Spain, though wouldnt be surprised if he goes in the Summer

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

As I said allegedly. It was October or November -London Standard. 

Anyway looks like he will be dribbling round Spain, though wouldnt be surprised if he goes in the Summer

Well I'm new here and don't really know the level of attention people pay to players, but as a fan I know he has been without an agent for quite sometime even before he signed his new contract, so I would have easily dismissed the alleged story immediately. The point I am trying to make and not to you in particular, is that as fans we can do better than just believing these rumours and actually put simple facts together to get a clearer picture, rather than making assumptions based on conjecture. 

Hope when he comes back fit,Gus will give the freedom he enjoys and do his best work in the final 3rd,if he decides to go we can't do anything about it,hope he dosnt but £100 mill will help towards getting a world class cb,cm,striker .1 player isnt as big as the club!

13 minutes ago, Anthon_nini said:

Well I'm new here and don't really know the level of attention people pay to players, but as a fan I know he has been without an agent for quite sometime even before he signed his new contract, so I would have easily dismissed the alleged story immediately. The point I am trying to make and not to you in particular, is that as fans we can do better than just believing these rumours and actually put simple facts together to get a clearer picture, rather than making assumptions based on conjecture. 

Fair enough, and welcome by the way. Apart from the media -which we know for the main part is bollocks and we can add the clubs statements to that as well, not really a lot to go on though until events happen. That said we have to rely on the media to an extent- how else for example, did people know he didnt have an agent ? Rhetorical question.

5 hours ago, DYC. said:

If he did jump ship, that would be a true bitch move.

Lol Why? He doesn't 'owe' Chelsea anything. It's not like he's carrying the team and we'd be doomed if he goes and it would all be his fault. He stay or leave, we'll survive either way. 

Won't believe any 'leaving' rumours until there's something concrete.

Real Madrid have history of media manipulation and rhetoric. The love to come out with these 'inside sources' and that prick Guillem doesn't help. I'm calling it now, in a few weeks Guillem is going to jump on this story and blow it.

It's how the sign 90% of their players, but they're yet to set our resolve. They never have. I bet they're still mad about Makelele and we can't be too impressed about Robinho (that was Perez wasn't it?) :D - Shove it to them Roman!

52 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Lol Why? He doesn't 'owe' Chelsea anything. It's not like he's carrying the team and we'd be doomed if he goes and it would all be his fault. He stay or leave, we'll survive either way. 

He doesn't owe Chelsea anything but I think staying to help fix the situation would be a move of character while leaving immediately as things go bad is the easy way out. He's star man and the team needs him. He's part of the problem this season so yeah, jumping ship would be a bitch move. Not an evil move but a bitch move. I never expected Hazard to stay for an extremely long time but he can't leave at a time like this.

When I look at how Nedved stayed at Juventus, which wasn't even because of the players failing, I think of that as an act of great honour. Ibra left. He thinks of himself. That's fair but not honourable. I mention these two players because they're among my favourites.

Edit: This makes it sound as if I believe the stories. I don't.

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

He doesn't owe Chelsea anything but I think staying to help fix the situation would be a move of character while leaving immediately as things go bad is the easy way out. He's star man and the team needs him. He's part of the problem this season so yeah, jumping ship would be a bitch move. Not an evil move but a bitch move. I never expected Hazard to stay for an extremely long time but he can't leave at a time like this.

When I look at how Nedved stayed at Juventus, which wasn't even because of the players failing, I think of that as an act of great honour. Ibra left. He thinks of himself. That's fair but not honourable. I mention these two players because they're among my favourites.

If we get relegated, then I'd agree with you. I mean, we'll likely miss CL next season, but we should still make top 4 easily next year, with or with any one single player. I don't think the club is in disarray like Juve were when they got relegated to the second division.

Also, Nedved was (and still is) a cult hero. He is absolutely worshiped in Torine (as are the likes of Buffon, Del Pierro...etc.). Can we say something even remotely similar about Eden here at Chelsea? I don't think anyone has even called Eden 'proper Chels'. That's not a criticism of him, btw. Just an observation that he never really made that emotional bond with Chelsea fans that say Azpi has or Luiz had. 

10 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

If we get relegated, then I'd agree with you. I mean, we'll likely miss CL next season, but we should still make top 4 easily next year, with or with any one single player. I don't think the club is in disarray like Juve were when they got relegated to the second division.

Also, Nedved was (and still is) a cult hero. He is absolutely worshiped in Torine (as are the likes of Buffon, Del Pierro...etc.). Can we say something even remotely similar about Eden here at Chelsea? I don't think anyone has even called Eden 'proper Chels'. That's not a criticism of him, btw. Just an observation that he never really made that emotional bond with Chelsea fans that say Azpi has or Luiz had. 

My point was choosing to leave now would be the easy way out. The effect of him leaving... Not my point but we'd have to see how that would affect the team.

Would he have been worshipped as much if he left? Lazio worshipped him like crazy before he joined Juve. I don't think cult status is enough to make a player want to stay through whatever. Lewandowski and Gotze were cult heroes but they still made very sensitive moves.

I think we're drifting away from the point here. I blame you, Choulo. You always do this.