Eden Hazard

the wes

I thought the departure of Jose Mourinho would help him, maybe Hazard needs more time.
Hoped we could get away with one of them, i want a top player like Bale in return, otherwise no, i won't give my blessing!

Media is enjoying it, first the Mourinho stories now they come after Hazard, wonder who'll be next?
Mh Carneiro is still out there, time for a cameo, damn it.

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

My point was choosing to leave now would be the easy way out. The effect of him leaving... Not my point but we'd have to see how that would affect the team.

Would he have been worshipped as much if he left? Lazio worshipped him like crazy before he joined Juve. I don't think cult status is enough to make a player want to stay through whatever. Lewandowski and Gotze were cult heroes but they still made very sensitive moves.

I think we're drifting away from the point here. I blame you, Choulo. You always do this.

There is no evidence that, if he wants to leave, it is because it has gone 'bad'. He could just want a new challenge or feel he can take his career further faster somewhere else...etc.

Point is about relation with the fans when the decision is being made. Not sure how that hypothetical comes into it. In Nedved's case that relation was enough for him to stay. It was literally the only thing keeping him, as well as all the other world class players in that team that could have walked into almost any team in the world, from leaving.

Also, I'm not saying that the relation with fans is the ONLY factor, just that it is factor. Lewa and Gotze, for example, wanted more money and more chances at winning trophies, which might well be the case with Eden this summer (trophies obviously, not the money). If so, he has every right. I would not blame him. 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

There is no evidence that, if he wants to leave, it is because it has gone 'bad'. He could just want a new challenge or feel he can take his career further faster somewhere else...etc.

Point is about relation with the fans when the decision is being made. Not sure how that hypothetical comes into it. In Nedved's case that relation was enough for him to stay. It was literally the only thing keeping him, as well as all the other world class players in that team that could have walked into almost any team in the world, from leaving.

Also, I'm not saying that the relation with fans is the ONLY factor, just that it is factor. Lewa and Gotze, for example, wanted more money and more chances at winning trophies, which might well be the case with Eden this summer (trophies obviously, not the money). If so, he has every right. I would not blame him. 

The whole reason for my post was what if. There was an article posted about it. And I said that if that is true, ....

I think he's gone in the summer.  I'd love for him to stay, but we seem to be very conscious of net spend these days and if PSG and Madrid get in to a bidding war for him, I think we'll sell.

I didn't want to lose Luiz or Mata either, but it was silly money.

Having said that, I'd only be okay with it if the money was re-invested wisely.

11 hours ago, El P. said:

Hazard is much better playmaker - his vision is much better than Bale's.

Hazard has MUCH better technique and dribbling, his dribbling is up there with Messi's, Veratti's and top form Iniesta's.

Hazard is much better with his weaker foot.

Hazard is talisman. You don't sell talisman.

Bale might be faster, but on long runs. Hazard has a better acceleration and for type of player Hazard is - that is more important than top speed. He is way more agile.

Hazard is year and a half younger and until this season he was way more consistent and way more less injury prone than Bale.

Bale is type of player that is very dependable of his physical strengths. Take his insane speed away and what do you have? You can find another Bale, but you'll NEVER find another Hazard.

We could also talk about form, Bale is ok now, but his last season, compared with Eden's last season... Yeah.

All in all, I would never give Hazard for Bale. Bale is special player, for sure, but Eden is one in a million.

Ok, gotta say this too. I was never more ashamed of Chelsea fans than when I saw some Hazard comments. "Lazy prick who fakes injuries!" My God... Just stop. Not even worth commenting.

I just hope he score some goals soon, for people to shut the f*** up.

Instead of telling me things like "Hazard is talisman", "Hazard is magician" and... just tell me who has more powerful shots? Bale or Hazard? And remember the way a player shoots the ball not only shows his leg power, but also shows his technique.

2l54zw92p5il0ktl5teg.gif

Now tell me which one is a better free-kick taker? The answer is Bale, right? And the way a player takes a free-kick also shows his technique.

Now who is faster? Bale for sure. And in these scenes the way he beats defenders also shows his technique.

Real Madrid:

1ma3zzip2dhao1zzvkpw.gif

Wales:

e0qj_out.gif

Tottenham:

52909899674700658457.gif

As I told you these all show a player's technique. And you said "Hazard has much better technique" !!

====================

About dribbling again you said Hazard is much better. Ok, so you show me some of those Hazard's "much better" dribbles and I'll show you some of Bale's dribbles.

3m89fxnpd03imwinlqga.gif

And also about the vision, you show me Hazard's vision and I'll show you Bale's.

===================

Bale is better in defense.

===================

About headed goals, Bale is not the best but is certainly better than Hazard.

===================

Bale is left-footed. Left-footed players have special importance and are rare. And about the weaker foot that you said "Hazard is much better" , I actually don't remember what Hazard did with his left foot that makes him "much better", but I know Bale has maid some assists and has scored some goals with his right foot. Actually we can compare Hazard's right foot power with Bale's right foot power.

t6kem0c0l86kzet0xts8.gif

2 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Bale isn't half the player Hazard is. The only qualities he has over him are his shooting, strength, and defending. Hazard is much quicker than him off the mark, which is what really matters as we're going to play against parked buses a lot. Hazard has better vision, a million times better dribbling and technique. 

I don't even understand why there is a comparison here. The Welshman is an average player when compared to Hazard. In fact Bale lacks basic Football understandings and would not thrive in a top side. He will get exposed once Madrid players start turning up again.

Reus is your man if you want a Hazard replacement. 

I like Reus too.  I'd also like to see Yarmolenko if we sold Hazard.  Should leave us with plenty of money left over for shoring up other positions if Hazard is actually sold.  Would also be nice to have a left footed attacking player as well.

The Sun's latest rumour is that Man Utd want to buy him for £65M.  So ridiculous.  50 for Martial, but 65 for Hazard.  GTFO.

As for the Bale thing.  I just don't like him.  I don't know what it is.  Maybe because he was at Tottenham, maybe because the British press love him a little too much.  I don't know.  I just don't like him and I don't like being linked with him.  I don't think he's worth his price tag.

If we ever sell Hazard, it should be straight swap for Bale only. 

I think Bale would suit our direct football and would add goals that we struggle. A set piece taker and good crosser.

Plus quite a leader for Wales, I like that.

That said, I hope Eden stays here for years to come and brings us many titles  like he said.

7 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Bale isn't half the player Hazard is. The only qualities he has over him are his shooting, strength, and defending. Hazard is much quicker than him off the mark, which is what really matters as we're going to play against parked buses a lot. Hazard has better vision, a million times better dribbling and technique. 

I don't even understand why there is a comparison here. The Welshman is an average player when compared to Hazard. In fact Bale lacks basic Football understandings and would not thrive in a top side. He will get exposed once Madrid players start turning up again.

Reus is your man if you want a Hazard replacement. 

No, Reus is like Sturridge they are always injured. Both are amazing players if they are fit, but they are injured half of the season.

13 hours ago, Special said:

Instead of telling me things like "Hazard is talisman", "Hazard is magician" and... just tell me who has more powerful shots? Bale or Hazard? And remember the way a player shoots the ball not only shows his leg power, but also shows his technique.

Now tell me which one is a better free-kick taker? The answer is Bale, right? And the way a player takes a free-kick also shows his technique.

Now who is faster? Bale for sure. And in these scenes the way he beats defenders also shows his technique.

As I told you these all show a player's technique. And you said "Hazard has much better technique" !!

====================

About dribbling again you said Hazard is much better. Ok, so you show me some of those Hazard's "much better" dribbles and I'll show you some of Bale's dribbles.

And also about the vision, you show me Hazard's vision and I'll show you Bale's.

===================

Bale is better in defense.

===================

About headed goals, Bale is not the best but is certainly better than Hazard.

===================

Bale is left-footed. Left-footed players have special importance and are rare. And about the weaker foot that you said "Hazard is much better" , I actually don't remember what Hazard did with his left foot that makes him "much better", but I know Bale has maid some assists and has scored some goals with his right foot. Actually we can compare Hazard's right foot power with Bale's right foot power.

Well, it seems that you and me want different things. 

I want someone who will help to build up play, you want someone who will efficiently finish attacks.

Ok, Hazard HAS much better technique - ON THE BALL. That is what I meant, it's obvious. It's ok that Bale is better FK taker, has better shot etc., but will those things build our attacks and make our play better? Certainly not. That's why I said that he is talisman, which is very useful - player who can drive entire team forward. Never said that he is "magician".

Hazard scored some good goals with his left foot last season, even from long distance. Don't need to mention with his right.

When I say "better dribbler", I mean better close control. I don't call 'good dribbling' when player just kick the ball up-front and runs like a maniac. (Bale and Bartra situation in cup game, for example, usually way of Bale's getting past opponent). Player like that - I call fast, and decent dribbler. You don't need to show me Bale's dribbles, anyone can look good on Youtube. Hazard statistically has, bar Messi, the best number of successful dribbles in past years. 

They are different players, for sure. But what do you need/want more? In ideal world, they would both be in same team and that would work out perfectly. Hazard on one side who is more creative, better on ball... And Bale on other side who is more direct and better finisher.

We actually need both of them, but if we lose Hazard and don't get Reus... It's no good - we are then turning into (only) counter-attacking team again. You'd be left out only with Fabregas to build up our play (LOL). And... Mikel, ofc.

EDIT: I don't know how I didn't see this earlier... Bale - Hazard comparison is something like C. Ronaldo - Messi comparison. ;) Don't need to mention that I would never pick CR instead of Messi. But let's not start that topic, it's coming out of people's ears.

Here are some stats, there is no major difference.

Domestic league + Europe (domestic cups excluded)

Bale goals|assists:
2014/15: 15|10
2013/14: 21|16

Spurs:
2012/13: 24|7
2011/12: 9|10

Hazard goals|assists:
2014/15: 17|11
2013/14: 16|7
2012/13: 10|14

Lille:
2011/12: 20|17

Edited by El P.

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bale better than Hazard? Fuck sake not this shit again. The only wide players who are better than Hazard are Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo in my opinion. 

Suarez is way better than Hazard, not slightly, but just in another level. Even though I think Ibrahimovich is overrated, I would say I rather have him than Hazard in my team, and if I mention players that are not exactly attacking, I would include the likes of Iniesta in that list. Hazard is a great player, just not as good as some people believe. Only a huge Hazard fan would say that, beyind doubt, he is better than Bale.

On 1/8/2016 at 10:33 PM, Hybrid Angel said:

Bale isn't half the player Hazard is.

Hazard is yet to put a great performance in UCL game while I'm reading this kind of assertion, and no, I'm not saying he should be sold or he is bad or useless, just not even close of being as good as some of you picture the man.

On 1/7/2016 at 10:13 AM, DYC. said:

Very true. Ballon d'Or has been ruined anyway. It's turned into the Golden Shoe. Imagine the NBA MVP going to the one of the top two/three shooters every year.

Messi and Ronaldo are without a doubt the top two players of the past eight years but have they always been the best and most valuable? Not for me. Henry has never won it and he would rule the goal-scoring charts in his best form.

o.O

You started your post saying Ballon Dor was ruined because they turned it into Golden Shoe, but in the past Henry never won, even though he was scoring for fun. lol

The problem with Ballon d'Or is the same problem with former FIFA's award: its too much La Liga's centric. I mean since 1999  (besides 3 years), the award went to Barcelona's or Real's players, and I don't think they are giving to players who score more, they just favor fancy skills. Think about Ronaldinho winning the award in 2004 when won absolutely nothing, while Henry was on fire and just won PL without losing a single game. I agree with you, in recent years it became even more ridiculous with Ronaldo and Messi around. Think about 2010, Iniesta deserved. Somehow Messi got the award. In 2014 Messi was 2nd, and that was total insane and even Ronaldo inclusion in this year list doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

o.O

You started your post saying Ballon Dor was ruined because they turned it into Golden Shoe, but in the past Henry never won, even though he was scoring for fun. lol

Since 2007 CL top scorer wins the Ballon d'or

FgcpTiE.png

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

o.O

The problem with Ballon d'Or is the same problem with former FIFA's award: its too much La Liga's centric. I mean since 1999  (besides 3 years), the award went to Barcelona's or Real's players, and I don't think they are giving to players who score more, they just favor fancy skills. Think about Ronaldinho winning the award in 2004 when won absolutely nothing, while Henry was on fire and just won PL without losing a single game. I agree with you, in recent years it became even more ridiculous with Ronaldo and Messi around. Think about 2010, Iniesta deserved. Somehow Messi got the award. In 2014 Messi was 2nd, and that was total insane and even Ronaldo inclusion in this year list doesn't make any sense.

Is it really so hard to understand? If the Ballon d'Or was always like it is now, with the current criteria, Henry would have won it in the past. But it's not. It used to be different because even a great goal-scorer like Henry didn't win it.

26 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Is it really so hard to understand? If the Ballon d'Or was always like it is now, with the current criteria, Henry would have won it in the past. But it's not. It used to be different because even a great goal-scorer like Henry didn't win it.

It has became into a Golden boot i can understand that. But it is 100% clear that the Fifa officials only watch La Liga. Even when other teams win Champions Cup and Fa Cup(Chelsea if you didn't understand) yet the players are of only Spain which didn't even make it to the final.