Eden Hazard

the wes

Just now, cfcs most wanted said:

It has became into a Golden boot i can understand that. But it is 100% clear that the Fifa officials only watch La Liga. Even when other teams win Champions Cup and Fa Cup(Chelsea if you didn't understand) yet the players are of only Spain which didn't even make it to the final.

That being said i don't understand why Neymar is rated even close to Hazard or considered even better. It can't be so difficult for a professional to score goals when Suarez and Messi are with you. And look what he adds to the team except goals.......nothing!! absolutely nothing!!! A good player is more than just one who scores tap ins. 

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

Hazard is yet to put a great performance in UCL game while I'm reading this kind of assertion, and no, I'm not saying he should be sold or he is bad or useless, just not even close of being as good as some of you picture the man.

Henrique usually makes little sense when he posts, but this is true.

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Henrique usually makes little sense when he posts, but this is true.

Hazard has played well in the group stages and in the quarter finals against PSG in 2014, he didn't play well against Atletico but he just came back from an injury not the best time to play such a big match

1 hour ago, cfcs most wanted said:

It has became into a Golden boot i can understand that. But it is 100% clear that the Fifa officials only watch La Liga. Even when other teams win Champions Cup and Fa Cup(Chelsea if you didn't understand) yet the players are of only Spain which didn't even make it to the final.

To be fair, I haven't seen a player worthy of such an accolade in the PL in a long time. Chelsea did win the CL but not one of those players was close to being the best player of the year 2012, let's be honest.

3 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

That being said i don't understand why Neymar is rated even close to Hazard or considered even better. It can't be so difficult for a professional to score goals when Suarez and Messi are with you. And look what he adds to the team except goals.......nothing!! absolutely nothing!!! A good player is more than just one who scores tap ins. 

Neymar is just miles ahead of Hazard, and don't come up with "you are brazilian argument", because anyone outside Chelsea fan base would understand that, there is not even reason to discuss that. I'm not even convinced Hazard is the best belgian player.

11 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Neymar is just miles ahead of Hazard, and don't come up with "you are brazilian argument", because anyone outside Chelsea fan base would understand that, there is not even reason to discuss that. I'm not even convinced Hazard is the best belgian player.

I don't think he is the best Belgian player either. De Bruyne has gone missing a few times this season, but what he has shown since coming back to this league has swayed me into viewing him as the best that nation has.

48 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I wouldn't say miles ahead tbh, they're very different and both very skilled at what they do. Would you have said the same 6 months ago when Hazard won player of the year?

I love Neymar but it's easy to say he's miles better when he's part of the best attacking trio in the world (of all time?) while Hazard is in the biggest slump of his career together with his team.

12 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

I wouldn't say miles ahead tbh, they're very different and both very skilled at what they do. Would you have said the same 6 months ago when Hazard won player of the year?

I love Neymar but it's easy to say he's miles better when he's part of the best attacking trio in the world (of all time?) while Hazard is in the biggest slump of his career together with his team.

Neymar is more efficient, both with Barcelona and Brazil, Hazard definetly suffered from Mourinho's system, but it still doesnt explain this form, both with Belgium and Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I don't think he is the best Belgian player either. De Bruyne has gone missing a few times this season, but what he has shown since coming back to this league has swayed me into viewing him as the best that nation has.

KDB has done brilliantly but he is helped by the fact that he plays for an offensive minded manager. Quite the contrary with Hazard under Mourinho.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

KDB has done brilliantly but he is helped by the fact that he plays for an offensive minded manager. Quite the contrary with Hazard.

KDB has done brilliantly while he's still adjusting and while he never played at his best position this far. Hazard has the pure winger qualities, KDB doesn't.

14 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

KDB has gone missing in almost every big or away game this season. That fraud Silva might be holding him back.

The whole Man City team has gone missing those games, De Bruyne is the only one that still created chances. Silva, Aguero and Yaya are definitely playing worse those games. So even then he is doing fine.

4 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

The whole Man City team has gone missing those games, De Bruyne is the only one that still created chances. Silva, Aguero and Yaya are definitely playing worse those games. So even then he is doing fine.

The greatest players elevate their player even when their teammates can't. eg. Hazard in the entire 2nd half of last season.

2 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

The greatest players elevate their player even when their teammates can't. eg. Hazard in the entire 2nd half of last season.

But not when they are adjusting and when they have to play at a position that is not theirs. He is the only one creating chances those games. It's the max he can do as a world class player. He is doing brilliantly, 10 goals 11 assists since his arrival halfway September before the end of 2015.

10 hours ago, Henrique said:

Hazard is yet to put a great performance in UCL game while I'm reading this kind of assertion, and no, I'm not saying he should be sold or he is bad or useless, just not even close of being as good as some of you picture the man.

For me it's more the case of Bale being average than Hazard being that good. 

3 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

For me it's more the case of Bale being average than Hazard being that good. 

Bale's a brilliant player though. His pace, leap, ability to shoot from distance, finishing, heading, crossing, free-kicks and ability to create chances are all great.