The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Arsenal mate said that Wenger's made the Arsenal fans happy in 4 days.. Panic desperate buys keep them happy :lol:

it's still going to be a long season for them they havn't strengthened the squad by much. They'll still struggle.

Arsenal fan:

Believe in Wenger you Mother Fuckers..

Didn’t he bring you 7 years of beautiful football….with every pass I would hear you chant: “Ole!….. Ole!……. Ole!…….. Ole!….. Ugggh!”

Didn’t he brick you Carl “Fucking” Jenkinson even though we needed an experience CB.

Didn’t he bring you the very promising Oxy WhatsHisFace for £12m – yet wouldn’t spend more than £6m on England International Cahill?

Didn’t he refuse to buckle and pay more than £1m for Mark Shwartzer – even though it probably would have won us at least a Carling cup and maybe even Premier League and stopped a very depressing collapse following the final?

Didn’t he bring us Yoof?

Didn’t he bring us Mentool Stwength?

Didn’t he bring us Spiwit?

Didn’t he bring us 4 goals in 30 minutes against Newcastle?

Didn’t he bring us to the brink of beating Barcelona – even though we never had a single shot at goal for 90 minutes?

Didn’t we twice have a two goal advantage in 45 minutes against Spurs – even though we only took a total of one point?

Didn’t he bring you Thomas Rosicky? – a player so good, that when standing in a wall defending a freekick, he immediately knows when the ball is struck that it’s going in the back of the net and doesn’t even need to turn around to watch the ball’s flight path.

Didn’t he bring you 3 record breakers in the last 12 months? (Biggest Premier League comeback, First team not to have a single shot in the champions league, Biggest Arsenal defeat in this and last century)

And yet, you mother fuckers still complain.

Now get your fucking arses away from this computer, take a fucking trip down to the Emirates and bow before your Lord and Master.

After which you’ll be given a white cloak which must be worn at all times, a special gold coloured bangle (embossed AKB), which must be worn around the wrist, a special book of chants to be used during matches and a glorious tattoo on the upper arm.

Now Fuck Off

Wanadoo.

Gunnerblog. I don't know how to leave a link. If this is not permitted for any reason, feel free to delete post.

Do you guys seeing Wenger being let go by next season?

You know what Gunners call other Gunners who hate on Wenger? Trophy whores.

Bad results never piss them off as long as they play beautiful football, and you've gotta say that Arsenal have created some of the best moments in the PL so far this season.

It is clear Wenger is no longer in full control of the club. He wasn't in charge of the last minute transfers that they made last week. And now they have injuries to their two most important players - Vermaelen and Wilshere. If things continue, the board will have no choice but to get rid of him.

It is clear Wenger is no longer in full control of the club. He wasn't in charge of the last minute transfers that they made last week. And now they have injuries to their two most important players - Vermaelen and Wilshere. If things continue, the board will have no choice but to get rid of him.

Injuries aren't really his fault. But that chaotic team is... tbh I don't even know who their main players are now, I think it's RVP but that's it, he will be injured soon. Once RVP gets injured, Chamakh has to step up. Their central attack is piss poor actually.

Injuries aren't really his fault. But that chaotic team is... tbh I don't even know who their main players are now, I think it's RVP but that's it, he will be injured soon. Once RVP gets injured, Chamakh has to step up. Their central attack is piss poor actually.

yeah I didn't mean the injuries are his fault, but he should have signed more (and better) players and they wouldn't rue the loss of Wilshere and Vermaelen so much. He should have coughed up the additional 6-8 mil and gotten Cahill -- he wanted to join. Now, who knows whether they'll be able to get him in January. They should have also signed Samba. He's above-average but more than that, they actually need a defender like him. Instead they're once again stuck with Squillaci and the other muppets.

Chamakh is absolute crap. and RVP is so over-rated, jeez. but yeah, with strikers like Bentdner, Chamakh etc over the years, they've found it easy to overvalue the importance of RVP

Funny I read posts from goonies saying if le voyeur got Chmakh during the Winter Transfer window of 2009/10, then le goonies would have won the league ;) That is pure comedy. Dude is a poor man's berbatov.