The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Am i one of the only ones who incredibly hates Van Persie?, i just can't stand him, screams and winges when things don't go his way, it's funny because he slated Chelsea for it before yet that's exactly what he does all the time.

Nah, the whole forums hates him minus some dutch fans :P

http://www.arsenal.c...o-ankle-surgery

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd be crying.

Meh...their injury record is terrible...shame for Wilshere, he's a great talent. A bit overrated, but still very good.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say Wenger has overachived with Arsenal and in terms of finances i guess he has but on the pitch i think he has underachieved.

THe team he had in the last 6 years had enough talent to be picking up trophy's yet they never did.

In Henry's 8 years at the club they only won 2 league's, now im sorry but Henry is one of the best forwards to grace the game, with a player of that calibre Wenger should have won more. As much as i can't stand Arsenal, that team was one of the best team units i ever seen and had they won in 02-03 and won 3 in a row they surely would have been the best premierleague side. Wenger did not do that team justice.

What we have to ask is how on this earth has Wenger gone from having such a great team to this shit in 5 years? (they still had the bulk of their "invincibles" in 2006).

He should have used the unbeaten season to build a dynasty instead he ends up where he is now.

Sad thing is ive been pining for this to happen to Arsenal for years yet i still can't laugh at this, i pity them that bad right now, i wanna laugh hard at them :(

If Arse invested money while they were at their best they could've became a force to be reckoned with in European football...I'm glad they didn't...when you want to play flowing attacking football you need world class players and true leadership. If you don't have those you won't be consistent and you'll struggle to play your football sometimes or you won't use your chances. That can cost you the precious points in League or that 1 only goal you need to go through in CL.

Hahaha!! Cracks me up they gave the fans tickets and went and lost that game!

And Walcott book still makes me laugh..he aint done anything!

Bloke on the radio this morning made me laugh. He rushed up to Lewis Hamilton to ask for his autograph, but it wasnt it was Theo Walcott. Bloke just walked away disappointed

Bloke on the radio this morning made me laugh. He rushed up to Lewis Hamilton to ask for his autograph, but it wasnt it was Theo Walcott. Bloke just walked away disappointed

Hahaha!!! I forgot he was even at Arsenal till watching MOTD the other day..

Damn Arsenal winning again..only English side to win in the CL this time..go back to loosing!!