The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Arsene Wenger has got arrested on the M25 after being pulled over.

Turns out he was speeding with a spliff in one hand and a bottle of cider in the other, poor guy will do anything to get 3 points these days.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metresacker is no better than Gallas and even when they had Gallas at the back they were a joke, and i remember watching Germany in euro 2008, despite getting to the final the pairing of Metresacker and Meltzelder was like watching the chuckle brothers.

Andre Santos is class going forward but suspect defensively, something that will get exposed in the big games IMO, Arteta is class but Yossi will give Arsenal the same, he will have a couple of amazing games but will be too inconsistent during the course of the season.

I think Arsenal would have got 4th regardless of their signings and i stand by that but i personally do not think they will win the title or even get close and hopefully this puts the Wenger lives on a limited bugdet to bed, if any one wants limited bugdets get down to Exeter and Plymouth or even Everton for that matter.

^agree

Not sure if Santos is that much a improvement on Clichy and Metresacker is finallty the Gallas replacement, only position they have improved from 2 years ago imo is goallie because as much as i cannot stand the arrogant tosser, Szchezny is a class keeper.

Metresacker is no better than Gallas and even when they had Gallas at the back they were a joke, and i remember watching Germany in euro 2008, despite getting to the final the pairing of Metresacker and Meltzelder was like watching the chuckle brothers.

Metresacker is also very slow.

With Arsenal's high defensive line, he will struggle to adapt.

Arteta is their best signing by far but he's nowhere near Fabregas' level and he's approaching 30. They've made signings so good on em but they left it quite late and i don't believe they've bought as good as what they let go. They are weaker than they were in may. Yossi is 31.

Arteta is their best signing by far but he's nowhere near Fabregas' level and he's approaching 30. They've made signings so good on em but they left it quite late and i don't believe they've bought as good as what they let go. They are weaker than they were in may. Yossi is 31.

There still be a defensive catastraphy i think.

In Wenger i trust.

judge: Do you want to live with your Father?

Boy: No, he beats me.

Judge: Do you want to live with your Mother then?

Boy: No, she beats me too.

Judge: Then who do you want to live with?

Boy: I want to live with Arsenal because they don't beat anybody