The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

When will Arsene Wenger give it up and retire. Hate him.

no no no no no In Wenger We Trust remember ;) cannot for the life of me work out why their isn't a banner at Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford yet. How can any-one go from going a league season unbeaten to this in 7 years is any-one's guess. He should have kicked on and built domination after that season instead he dismantles the team completely.

It makes me laugh when people say Wenger has a limite budget bolox he has had money to spend he will just never spend it your telling me after clearing their stadium debt, picking up record profits in the process then selling two players for nearly £70m combined they have no money? yeah ok course they dont. Get down To Exeter and Plymouth and try and tell Paul Tidsdale and Peter Reid that Arsene has a limited bugdet and your get thrown out of both towns head first.

It's even funnier because in January they were apparently just a stone's throw away from winning trophies again, had a "easy" carling cup final and were chasing 4 trophies, their players looked like they were maturing and the CC final has been the death of them. Ironic thing is tho they have finally got a decent keeper and now further up the pitch which use to be their strength has declined horrifically. :lol:

Lets put it into prespective however bad we are we could always be Arsenal or Liverpool :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's signed players this window and signed some other randomer..and Arsenal fans are realising now that it aint 'lack' of money thats the issue its the way Wenger chooses to use it..seems to look at age rather then ablity..but hey!!!!! We need a laugh and thank fuck it aint us..if we lost 8-2 I wouldnt have a telly it'd have something through it

He's signed players this window and signed some other randomer..and Arsenal fans are realising now that it aint 'lack' of money thats the issue its the way Wenger chooses to use it..seems to look at age rather then ablity..but hey!!!!! We need a laugh and thank fuck it aint us..if we lost 8-2 I wouldnt have a telly it'd have something through it

HA, Ha, ha. That would be funny. But seriously, there are a lot of Chelsea fans that are pissed that we only have 7 points in the league. Imagine if we having a season like le arse??? They have more red cards than points. Then on the flip side, spudz are below themsnicker.gif

Record defeats

[edit]By competition

NB Unusually, Arsenal were forced to play two matches on the same day on 12 December 1896; while the first team took on Loughborough in the League, the reserves played Leyton in the FA Cup. The irony is that the reserves won handsomely, 5-0 , whilst the seniors suffered Arsenal's record League defeat. Additionally, Arsenal lost 9-0 to Chelsea in a wartime London Combination match on 21 April 1916, but this is not counted as an official first-class match.

There you go! Doubt they've ever conceded 8 in a top flight game. We did batter them 9-0 though so we're still better than those bloody mancs.

Oh and by the way people our biggest defeat ever? Record defeat – 1-8 v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, First Division, 26 September 1953. Oh dear Arsenal.

thanks for the stats ,,,should console the gooners ...margin today was only SIX...I A W T

I kind of feel sorry for Arsenal.

Don't...Believe me when I tell you that. I had run in w/ their fans. Very arrogant. Think the club is part of Wall Street & not the EPL. "oh, but we are financially sound" It's a football club & not a financial institution.

after the wonderful performance of last night wenger is thinking about making some signings like "selling persie,song,arshavin and any other player who has had more than 50 starts in epl". wenger thinks its unfair for other teams that he has so much experience in his squad..

I can just imagine Nasri, Clichy and Toure watching it together laughing hysterically.

One of the greatest things i've ever seen, i must admit. Some of the goals were unstoppable tho but their defending for the 1st and the 5th was absolutely shambolic. Ashley Young is class. The 2 Manc teams are definitely the teams to beat this year, i just hope we can give em a good run and battle with them. Quite worrying tho