The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger is just a stubborn like a mule...surprisingly stubborn for his years. What does it need to happen so that he decides to buy a quality player instead of a 17 year old or some mediocre one? Don't anyone dare say that he is unlucky, Arsenal is where it is now because of him and his staff. Injuries? Their medical team and their training schedule should be blamed.

He spends 15million for fucking Oxafsga-Chambeasdgadfag while he passes up on a player like Mata who he could've signed for 20m and something?

He says that his current squad is STRONGER then last year's!? link

What the fuck is wrong with that man? I can't believe that a manager that has been in football and PL for so long, the manager who won the PL without losing a single match acts like this...

Wenger is just a stubborn like a mule...surprisingly stubborn for his years. What does it need to happen so that he decides to buy a quality player instead of a 17 year old or some mediocre one? Don't anyone dare say that he is unlucky, Arsenal is where it is now because of him and his staff. Injuries? Their medical team and their training schedule should be blamed.

He spends 15million for fucking Oxafsga-Chambeasdgadfag while he passes up on a player like Mata who he could've signed for 20m and something?

He says that his current squad is STRONGER then last year's!? link

What the fuck is wrong with that man? I can't believe that a manager that has been in football and PL for so long, the manager who won the PL without losing a single match acts like this...

Exactly!!! Had fans moaning they hadnt signed anyone when they had already signed 4 players...not that anyone had a clue who they were but still signing.The guys lost the plot really.Seems happy to spend loads on unknown 'young' players but when comes to ones who could make a difference turns it down...

The perfect thing he could've done this summer was to splash the cash and bring players like Hazard, Mata and Cahill and show REAL ambition, but no...he brings Arteta and Benayoun who are nowhere near the ability Fabregas and Nasri had, keeps his dumb defenders and brings only Mertesacker, who is alright, but not world class.

His faith is his players is for admiration, but I can have faith in my wall that it's going to talk to me, but that doesn't mean it fucking will...

Young players, no luck and lack of experience?

Koscielny 26

Squillaci 31

Mertesascker 26

Djorou 24

Song 24

Van Persie 28

Arshavin 30

Sagna 28

Wallcot 22

It's just bad management and bad players...