The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just imagine Nasri, Clichy and Toure watching it together laughing hysterically.

One of the greatest things i've ever seen, i must admit. Some of the goals were unstoppable tho but their defending for the 1st and the 5th was absolutely shambolic. Ashley Young is class. The 2 Manc teams are definitely the teams to beat this year, i just hope we can give em a good run and battle with them. Quite worrying tho

I'm not worried, we are, by some distance, the next-best team. Only Liverpool are a threat to automatic UCL qualification imo.

I don't feel sorry for Arsenal or their arrogant fans, but English football isn't right without Arsenal being one of the top teams.

Gary Neville said it best (NEVER thought I'd say that)

"If you were a neutral, you would not have enjoyed watching that after a point"

I must admit. Sometimes I feel sorry for Wenger with main stars always wanting to jump ship.

Then I remember, it's his own damn fault for never re-investing!

Exactly! He's got money from those sales yet for some reason decides to buy players for postion he doesnt need.Mean if goal scoring wasnt an issue and defence was and AVB brought another striker be slightly wtf are you on?!

Arsenal giving free tickets to another away game to those who went...good of them though...not so good if they get trashed then as well lol

Arsenal giving free tickets to another away game to those who went...good of them though...not so good if they get trashed then as well lol

They definitely deserve it - because of the embarassing result and because of the brilliant atmosphere they created at Old Trafford.

They definitely deserve it - because of the embarassing result and because of the brilliant atmosphere they created at Old Trafford.

Yeah! For a good 15minutes+ in the second half all you could hear was "Oh Arsenal we love you"

Sky Sports Sources understand Arsenal have made an enquiry for Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun.

Benayoun is expected to leave Chelsea before the close of the transfer window after falling down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.

The Israeli international fuelled talk of a move away from Chelsea after handing over his No.10 shirt to new signing Juan Mata.

Benayoun has failed to establish himself at Chelsea since arriving from Liverpool last summer making only 10 appearances following a serious Achilles injury.

The 31-year-old has only made one brief substitute appearance this season as it appears he does not figure in Andre Villas-Boas' long-term plans.

Benayoun, who has been linked with a move to Tottenham as part of any deal for Luka Modric, has admitted on Twitter that he could be on the move and that he was speaking to several other clubs.

Arsenal could now be one of the clubs interested in Benayoun with Arsene Wenger desperate to bolster his squad before the close of the transfer window.

Wenger is in the need of midfield reinforcements after losing Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri and Benayoun could help bring some guile to Arsenal's midfield if he steps up his interest in the former West Ham and Liverpool man.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7137701,00.html

Anyone that feels sorry for them really needs their heads examining! Now that L'arse are sniffing around after Alex and Yossi, they can fuck right off, not our fault that they've left if too late to buy anyone and not our fault that they are shit. They won't get any sympathies from me I can tell you.