The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Judge - Do you want to stay with your father?

Child - No...HeBeats Me!

Judge - Do u want to stay with your mother?

Child - No She Beats Me Too!

Judge - Who Do You Want To Live With Then?

Child - The Arsenal Team...'Cause They Don't Beat Anybody ..!=D

Another kid in Wenger's bedroom. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it would be great if Arsenal don't spend, and just after the transfer window closes Vermaelen gets a season long injury, think how screwed Arsenal would be.

It would be great if Vermaelen gets season long Injury? What is wrong with you?

It would be great if Vermaelen gets season long Injury? What is wrong with you?

Oh please, i didn't say a life long injury did i, season is bad i know, but seeing Arsenal getting thumped by almost every team in the league, would just be great. And i do like Vermaelen to be fair, him and Sagna are the only 2 good defenders Arsenal have, besides it's only wishing, if i would really wish, i suppose i would wish Vermalen could somehow have some weird injury for a full season which does absaloutly no harm to him what so ever. There happy now?.

Remember when they signed Squallaci last summer and every one was saying oh shit Wenger has brought in some expierence, Arsenal are going to be a force and what happens?

From what ive seen of Mertesacker in euro 2008 i was not impressed, him and Metzelder in the middle was like watching a episode of the chuckle brothers go wrong.

Man it would be great if Arsenal don't spend, and just after the transfer window closes Vermaelen gets a season long injury, think how screwed Arsenal would be.

a season long suspension would be pretty funny but i wouldn't wish a injury on anyone.

Remember when they signed Squallaci last summer and every one was saying oh shit Wenger has brought in some expierence, Arsenal are going to be a force and what happens?

From what ive seen of Mertesacker in euro 2008 i was not impressed, him and Metzelder in the middle was like watching a episode of the chuckle brothers go wrong.

Squallaci was always a squad player at sevilla though, Mertesacker is a solid defender, he is much better than Koscielny and Djouru.