Hulk

thejolta

I'm pretty sure new Chelsea will look like this.After all Roman wants it.Forget about Drogba's and Essiens's we will replace that with trickery and quick feet.And how can u say Modric-Mikel will be bullied ?I can't see that happening.

I see them getting bullied off the ball quite easily. I don't see Modric and Mikel being able to work effectively together. If Tiote is available for the right price, we should go sign him, he can be our enforcer in the midfield.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk to #CFC moving closer by the hour. #Chelsea #Football -- Agent_ITK (@Agent_ITK)

Don't know how seeing as his agent said nothing will be sorted until he returns from his holiday but there you go

Is he name really Agent ITK...? He sounds reliable :lol:

Having the team Rami said would be fantastic. Hazard, with his trickery, skills, quick feet on one side and Hulk with his directness, strength and powerful left foot on the other. Both are also very quick. They could be deadly and even better than Robbery for Munich.

Having a creative middy like Modric would also be great. We need someone like him to transition the play quicker and get it to the likes of Mata and our front three.

-------------------Cech-------------

--Ivanovic---Terry--Luiz---Cole

----------Modric-----Mikel----------

------------------Mata---------------

Hulk-----------Torres-------Hazard

Having the team Rami said would be fantastic. Hazard, with his trickery, skills, quick feet on one side and Hulk with his directness, strength and powerful left foot. Both are also very quick. They could be deadly and even better than Robbery for Munich.

Having a creative middy like Modric would also be great. We need someone like him to transition the play quicker and get it to the likes of Mata and our front three.

Where is Ramires in all this?

Having the team Rami said would be fantastic. Hazard, with his trickery, skills, quick feet on one side and Hulk with his directness, strength and powerful left foot. Both are also very quick. They could be deadly and even better than Robbery for Munich.

This starting 11 and bench of :

1.MID subs-Lampard,Romeu,Mceachran,Ramires.

2.Winger subs-Marin,KDB,Ramires.

3.Striker subs-Sturridge,Lukaku.

4.Defense subs-Cahill,Bertrand,Hutchinson.(hmm i think we will need another RB if we sell Boss and Ferreira.)

Players in:

Hazard, Hulk, Modric, Marin, KDB, Mceachran.

Players out:

Kalou,Malouda,Drogba,Essien,Meireles,Bossingwa,Ferreira.(and Turnbull PLEASE)

Nice fantasy team. I like the idea of buying Hulk, Hazard, Modric...but it won't happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You