Hulk

thejolta

I would prefer a more direct player. If we were to sign a second striker to play around our centre forward then I would be cool with Hulk but not as a bloody out and out wide player. I think its really hard to make it as a wide player in this league without pace, Hulk can run but he can't run away from a defender.

if you think Hulk is like Teves or rooney you clearly didnt see enough of him.

Hulk is one of the most "Direct Players" in the world. He score lots of goals in almost every way, and he can run the wings

and pass those wide crosses like everyone else. Hazard isnt better than him at this. I think you get the term "Direct player"

wrong, because a player like Hulk is the defenetion of Direct. Same as Ronaldo for example. And it seems that you realy dont know him,

your saying we need players with "pace and technical ability", with "with break away speed"... well, its kind a ironic, because Hulk

is all of those things and in the very top level. All of those things you said- this is Hulk + he's goal scoring and shooting.

And now i see again how you dont have a clue about him, saying "good passing". From all of those things you talked about, passing

is the abillity that Hulk didnt got famous about.

Dont take this in the wrong way, but your posts about him are kind a ridicilous. Its like i will start talking about Drogba as a soft player,

Lamps as a player with horrible timing, JT as a player who lacks leadership abilities.

"Hulk can run but he can't run away from a defender" - LOL

Also the thing with Elia- player with "direct style"- and a player we should look at- absolutely priceless.

Again, didnt wanted to be rude, but your posts are so far from being the truth.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think sturridge will leave in the summer. I just have this feeling with a year on his contract he'll move back to city for the right offer. Therefore i would see hulk as sturridge's replacement.

If malouda and kalou leave aswell which is very possible we may yet buy another winger to complement marin and hulk. I wouldn't be adverse to elia for the right price

I would prefer a more direct player. If we were to sign a second striker to play around our centre forward then I would be cool with Hulk but not as a bloody out and out wide player. I think its really hard to make it as a wide player in this league without pace, Hulk can run but he can't run away from a defender.

Hulk is very direct! Watch him more.

There is one thing I am positive; When Porto played versus Barca in supercup, Hulk was best player on pitch along Messi.

But Neymar...he wasnt even close to ball when Santos played against barca in world club cup.

I am happy if this goes through, been a fan of Hulk for ages and I still dont get how he isnt playing more for brasil, now when Pato is injured...Hope this completes in this comming week and calms me down a bit.

Hulk and Moutinho/Lucas would be great.

I've stopped getting excited about these 'big names' ever since Torres arrived. Whether it's true or not, I reserve judgement on him till I see some substance and justification on the pitch. If I being frank, I'm more excited about Marin than Hulk.

I think sturridge will leave in the summer. I just have this feeling with a year on his contract he'll move back to city for the right offer. Therefore i would see hulk as sturridge's replacement.

If malouda and kalou leave aswell which is very possible we may yet buy another winger to complement marin and hulk. I wouldn't be adverse to elia for the right price

I don't even think City will want him. Why would they? It seems Hazard is going there, there'd be no room for Sturridge. My guess is Arsenal or Liverpool, if he were to move.

guys hes not coming; he confirmed on twitter he was watching us when we played on may 8th

Givanildo V. Souza@OficialHulk

Watching Liverpool x Chelsea ...

Expand Collapse

OUCH

Oh, he said he was watching us, FUCKK, he's definatly not coming now. SHIT!

We must get him then as he is a good winger! Juve paid 9 million for him you say, so what we'd get him for like 12-14 mill? Imagine him and Hulk running the wings!

EDIT: Wow was meant to quote someone there FML

Btw this from his twitter on the 8th of May... might not mean anything but I reckon if he thought about coming here he would of said something different...

Enjoying watching your new team getting carved apart?

ArsCTIGCIAAI9Gj_normal.jpg

hahahah I still have a contract with FC Porto.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You