Hulk

thejolta

If we sign him, I will fucking explode all over the place. He's such a pure beast! Power, pace and awesome name. How great can you get? Btw. I would rather media from abroad to inform about our business because we've learned that the English one know shit about what we're doing. If they already know and there's nothing in England, it's even more possible.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk will be a great marketing gimmick, Gourlay must be licking his lips..

I'd much rather the club invest in a talent like Iker Muniain though, he's 7 years younger and would cost less.

Exactly !! Hulk is almost 26 , his game depends on his physical abilities and he will lose some pace and strength within 3 years . he can add a lot to the team but he will frustrate the hell out of us just as much as Sturridge in some days .

On the other hand he may provide much needed physicality and power to a front-line of the likes of Mata - Torres - Marin - Kakuta - KDB - Sturridge .

Hmmm..

I can only see Hulk as a Drogba replacement.. otherwise, what is the point in signing him! We've just signed Marko Marin, we've already got POTY Juan Mata, and we've got De Bruyne coming from Genk.. I guess this can only mean one thing..

.. the exodus of either Malouda, or Kalou, or even both!!

While the price might be high, I'd still be happy to sign him. We're really in desperate need of someone who can take players on, make things happen. He's got pace & power. Hazard is most definitely off to City. There are other interesting players available but they'd cost upwards of 20m as well.

We've all said that we need one "marquee" signing this summer along with other Marin types to replenish the squad depth. Would be delighted with Hulk.

Hmmm..

I can only see Hulk as a Drogba replacement.. otherwise, what is the point in signing him! We've just signed Marko Marin, we've already got POTY Juan Mata, and we've got De Bruyne coming from Genk.. I guess this can only mean one thing..

.. the exodus of either Malouda, or Kalou, or even both!!

He is not a Drogba replacement. Hulk can play as a striker but his usual position is the wing and mostly the one of the right side on the pitch. He is a brazilian Robben with shitloads of muscle, thunderous shot and great marketing value. Oh and a epic name B)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You