Hulk

thejolta

I just hope this wont take long like with Modric. At least it came suddenly and as rumours say, nearly complete. Wonder when it will be official, this week or rumours are false...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And leave out who? Torres, Mata, Ramires? It would be unnecessary to sign them both, would rather we sin one of them and get a more solid midfielder who can pass like Javier Martniez or M'Vila

well Mata plays through the middle or in the hole, torres is a striker and rambo could be rotated like any other player could be. Problem solved?

well Mata plays through the middle or in the hole, torres is a striker and rambo could be rotated like any other player could be. Problem solved?

I hear you, I just feel that Ramires has done enough to warrant being given a starting spot on the right next season and would rather spend strengthening other areas

Justin since you're getting excited because Hulk might be coming here, i take it you know he's a bad player?.

If he is bad, you crazzzy

You watched him against Barca last summer, against Chelsea two season ago and against United before?

And just to say, his form gone up in last matches. he is in form

Justin since you're getting excited because Hulk might be coming here, i take it you know he's a bad player?.

can u elaborate?

i haven't watched enough of hulk, except champions league games

Did U Guys Read this...

Carlos Leite,Hulk's agent,on Twitter:Hulk is but one foot in Chelsea. Agreement shall be final only when the player back from vacation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You