Hulk

thejolta

falcao%20and%20hulk.jpg

Is a reunion together at the blues possible?

Could happen...who knows what CFC is cookin' behind the scenes...I wouldn't be surprised if I saw tomorrow on our website an announcement regarding the 2 of 'em but I would also not be surprised if we went through the summer transfer period buying kids again and keeping bozzy, slomo and the rest....

I'm 99% sure that they would be a massive success here though.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer a reunion of him and Moutinho... Falcao will cost too much (more than 40M for sure, Madrid got him for that price).

Edit: oh, i just got it wouldnt be a reunion, they both playing in Porto now :rolleyes:

Kalou, mata, sturridge, drogba

Marin, mata, hulk, torres

Anybody can surely see the improvement with that front line. He is the type of player who can reignite us back into title challengers.

only till it i see his face wit chelsea shirt next to gourlay. period.

remeber hearin weather here or elsewhere "pastore comin to cfc trust me i have insider knowledge." and everyone flocked to him like moses what a dumbass he looked like!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I really really don't want Hulk, I think he's an overrated player with only a superb shot but little else. We need a player with break away speed not someone like Hulk, we need one more direct winger and another pure centre forward. I'm sick and tired of these robotic players with good passing and shooting (Technical ability) we need a young player 21-24 with pace and technical ability. The new striker should be a STRIKER full stop nothing else.

I really really don't want Hulk, I think he's an overrated player with only a superb shot but little else. We need a player with break away speed not someone like Hulk, we need one more direct winger and another pure centre forward. I'm sick and tired of these robotic players with good passing and shooting (Technical ability) we need a young player 21-24 with pace and technical ability. The new striker should be a STRIKER full stop nothing else.

And who else is there like that?, fucking nobody who would join Chelsea who is like that.

If this were to happen it would be fantastic for all involved. Fantastic for Chelsea because we get a genuinely top class player in a position where we lack quality. Fantastic for the player who gets to play for a top club in a top league. Fantastic for Porto as Im sure they will be reimbursed handsomely.

Sloth there are players out there who are a lot more direct and have fantastic technical ability too. A player like Arda Turan (25) from Athetico Madrid or Eljero Elia, these players have a direct style and they are the type of wingers we should look at, not a second striker (Hulk) masquerading as a winger. I have had enough of this square pegs in round holes bullshit, the facts are anyone who has watched Hulk as much as I have will know that his qualities are suited to a second striker like a Tevez or Rooney. If we are going to buy wingers lets do it properly !!!!!!!!!!

Hulk is a special one, i wonder what he would be like here.

I don't think he would come here or be decent or average, i think he will be one of those who will end up amazing or turn out to be a flop.

Sloth there are players out there who are a lot more direct and have fantastic technical ability too. A player like Arda Turan (25) from Athetico Madrid or Eljero Elia, these players have a direct style and they are the type of wingers we should look at, not a second striker (Hulk) masquerading as a winger. I have had enough of this square pegs in round holes bullshit, the facts are anyone who has watched Hulk as much as I have will know that his qualities are suited to a second striker like a Tevez or Rooney. If we are going to buy wingers lets do it properly !!!!!!!!!!

I think you go on too much about this second striker for me though, just because a player who used to be a striker gets put on the wing doesn't mean they will never be a justified winger and still have problems. I have watched Hulk not a lot of times though i'll admit i think he's a beast. But then again he might come here and be shit, who knows.

I do understand your angle of having very natural wingers; and yes I agree we have lacked that for sometime; Hulk was a stricker than converted winger so he make "lack" natuaral winger senses but hes also dubbed one of the best rw for a reason. He can do everything a natural winger can(yes he can pass unlike sturridge) + have his super hulk shots on goal from 23424242432432432.243242 km away coming in at blastoise speed of 3424324324324234324325423mph with a 90 degree curve. The fact that he has excellent techincal ability on that frame is what makes him so dam special. And whos to say hes our last winger we buy this summer!

I would prefer a more direct player. If we were to sign a second striker to play around our centre forward then I would be cool with Hulk but not as a bloody out and out wide player. I think its really hard to make it as a wide player in this league without pace, Hulk can run but he can't run away from a defender.

I could see Hulk very dangerous, phsyically he could bully defenders on the wing, and knows how to cross a ball and pass a ball. Does he lack the creativity?, i do not know, i hope he comes here confident and dangerous and fucks up the other teams and tears every team a new arse hole.

Isn't Elia not struggling to get games at Juventus? Would be available for quite cheap if he was.

Isn't Elia not struggling to get games at Juventus? Would be available for quite cheap if he was.

Yep, he only played 4 times (all from the bench) for them in the whole season. And they paid €9M for him last summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You