Hulk

thejolta

I'm surprised that he still wants to come here after the way the we treated AVB.

I can see what you mean. But I'm sure Hulk is an intelligent guy and can understand why club sacked AVB. Besides, Hulk is a player and AVB is a manager. :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team for next season would be :

Cech

Ivanovic--------Luzi(Cahill)------JT----------Ash(Ryan)

Modric--------Mikel(I hate him but its unrealistic to replace him next season)

Hazard------------------------------------------Hulk

Mata

Torres

1.Hulk for 30m.

2.Hazard for 35m.

3.Modric 30-35.

About 100mil. for incoming transfers.And sell Essien (10m) ,Meireles(12m), Malouda(8m).Yes -70 million is huge, however spent for these 3 players they are worth every penny.

Cech

Mata

Torres

1.Hulk for 30m.

2.Hazard for 35m.

3.Modric 30-35.

About 100mil. for incoming transfers.And sell Essien (10m) ,Meireles(12m), Malouda(8m).Yes -70 million is huge, however spent for these 3 players they are worth every penny.

And the team average height will be ~ 175 cm.... :\ Hulk okey with his 180 cm, but Hazard and Modric is too short.... (170 and 173 cm)

It's still taller than me!

Really? Wow, I always thought you were taller than me. I'm a wiry 6 footer or 183 cm and my weight:

:blush:

53 kg

Have it, Messi. I'm nearly half a foot taller than you. I don't care about your footballing skills, I'm taller, so ha!.

Really? Wow, I always thought you were taller than me. I'm a wiry 6 footer or 183 cm and my weight:

53 kg

Have it, Messi. I'm nearly half a foot taller than you. I don't care about your footballing skills, I'm taller, so ha!.

You're not alone in that cap. :P

Cech

Ivanovic--------Luiz(Cahill)------JT----------Ash(Ryan)

Mata

Torres

1.Hulk for 30m.

2.Hazard for 35m.

3.Modric 30-35.

About 100mil for incoming transfers

Modric for 30-35 million? There are better midfielders out there for that sort of fee.

53 kg

I'm short and stocky like Maradona and Aguero. I'm 72kg but by no means obese, but I do carry some extra package around my gut. I think I'm the same height as Mata.

If I lost all my extra packaging I would probably weigh about 67kg.

Modric style of paying is well suited for the spurs and arsenals of this world, but the way chelsea play football I believe that schweinsteiger (if bayern ever agree to selll him) is more suitible.

By the way, why don't people talk about the brazilian winger Lucas.... the man is amazing.

Cech

Mata

Torres

1.Hulk for 30m.

2.Hazard for 35m.

3.Modric 30-35.

That team would be great if you want to get bullied by every midfield in the country. There is no physical presence in that team in the middle of the ground. Mata gets pushed off the ball every time by Toure whenever we play City. We need to have someone who is an enforcer in there. Not just one, but maybe two players.

Another thing, why are people so intent on getting rid of Ramires in the starting squad? He's been our best, or second best player all season. He adds pace and drive to our team.

He's big, quick, strong, intimidating, scores goals.... he's like the perfect player for us. I soooo hope this can get done. We might be 6th and Europa League bound but we are in a UCL final and we have made such an impact since 2003 that we can still sign the worlds best. And we still have an owner with a nice few quid to pay nice wages.

Hulk or ... Givanildo is a BEAST!

If we do end up in the Europa, we'll need to try n get Falcao too, he's the UEL Master.

That team would be great if you want to get bullied by every midfield in the country. There is no physical presence in that team in the middle of the ground. Mata gets pushed off the ball every time by Toure whenever we play City. We need to have someone who is an enforcer in there. Not just one, but maybe two players.

Another thing, why are people so intent on getting rid of Ramires in the starting squad? He's been our best, or second best player all season. He adds pace and drive to our team.

I'm pretty sure new Chelsea will look like this.After all Roman wants it.Forget about Drogba's and Essiens's we will replace that with trickery and quick feet.And how can u say Modirc-Mikel will be bullied ?I can't see that happening.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You