Hulk

thejolta

No problem with your english mate...

Better than my german... Danke, ich habe eine hund... and ich spiele Golf is about all i know... :)

Hutch - loving your dog and golfs, but that dude aint got a German flag for his country? He's Dutch!

Or a German man seeking the Dutch coffee!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutch - loving your dog and golfs, but that dude aint got a German flag for his country? He's Dutch!

Or a German man seeking the Dutch coffee!!!!

He does... I think. And that is some GCSE level German right there... :)

Back on topic, i can see this being the last minute negotiation on the deadline day, and that will probably mean we end up paying more than we should... Unless we suddenly buy Moses in which case you would think we are not going to get him.

I hope this happens so much now seeing the other strike forces in the prem. We need to keep up and we need to show that our intentions are to win this prem and not target the top 4 like fucking North London dirt. Hulk can play anywhere in the front 4, i still think that Torres will be the main striker tho regardless but we do need Hulk or Cavani, another big name forward. I'll be so happy when it's done.

I just hope we aint held to ransom by those fuckers at Porto.

Well we are, for quite some time. Along with Olympic games that is the reason while this transfer is dragging on so much. Porto is requesting a large sum of money and we don't want to pay it. Hulk wants to leave and they are trying to squeze as much millions as possible.

I never seen him play as a CF though, only on the right. What he look like in that position?

Everyone talks about his ability to play there but I've never seen him play as a striker, i don't think he has played there many times.

Everyone talks about his ability to play there but I've never seen him play as a striker, i don't think he has played there many times.

Exactly which is why I would like a CF. However Hulk is a good player and could raise his game and become a very good player. He would probably get us a good amount of goals and provide some width so it would be a good signing but not the best option.

I think this deal has been done but will "go through" on deadline day, as they all love a good show and marquee signings on the final day of the transfer window. That's my prediction ^_^

Can't see it myself, if the deal is already done don't you think the club would want him here as soon as possible? We have big pl games coming up, I highly doubt we're just waiting till deadline day.

I don't think Hulk would flop here, he has too much flair and talent. And it will be nice to get some strength up field in the team, the main concern would be not getting him on the ball enough, as our passing against Wigan was just pathetic it really was.

We where like England, couldn't string more than 3 passes together.

Saw him play there vs Man city, wasn't great, just kept diving all over the place.

I don't want Hulk here but if he signs, I will support him 100% and hope he scores one billion goals in his debut. If he was a traditional winger and not an inside foward, this guy would be on the top of my wishlist.

Here is what I think of him:

• He is strong but not as strong as everyone believes he is. His name gives people the wrong idea but I reckon he would be on par with Cristiano Ronaldo with strength - who is in fact quite strong.
  • He is poor in the air, being not all that tall and has a poor jump.
  • His shot is inredibly powerful.
  • He isn't a great penalty taker, he just kind of thrashes the ball in the hopes that he doesn't go over the net.
  • His dribbling is very nice and he is good a beating other players.
  • He dives a lot.
  • He is fast.
  • Shoot first, pass later. Like Sturridge but a bit less frustrating.
  • He doesn't provide width, cutting inside to shoot a lot.
  • He might open up a market in Japan, due to his four years as a player there.800px-2010%E2%80%9311_UEFA_Europa_League_-_SK_Rapid_Wien_vs_F.C._Porto_%2812%29.jpg

I don't want Hulk here but if he signs, I will support him 100% and hope he scores one billion goals in his debut. If he was a traditional winger and not an inside foward, this guy would be on the top of my wishlist.

• He is strong but not as strong as everyone believes he is. His name gives people the wrong idea but I reckon he would be on par with Cristiano Ronaldo with strength - who is in fact quite strong.
  • He isn't a great penalty taker, he just kind of thrashes the ball in the hopes that he doesn't go over the net.
  • He dives a lot.
  • He is fast.
  • He might open up a market in Japan, due to his four years as a player there.800px-2010%E2%80%9311_UEFA_Europa_League_-_SK_Rapid_Wien_vs_F.C._Porto_%2812%29.jpg

I pretty much agree. Two other things I'll add is that 1) the team that Chelsea seem to want to be build, short-passing, skill based, doesn't really fit in with Hulk. He does have skills, but he loves to shoot and takes lots of shots from distance. He was a perfect fit for AVB's 4-3-3, but not really for this team. 2) There comes a point when adding new players subtracts from your current players. You are really only going to have 2-3 players be big scorers for you in any year. You know who the fourth leading scorers were for Man City and Real Madrid last season? Adam Johnson and Jose Maria Callehon. Even when Chelsea scored an incredible 103 goals a few years back, we only had 4 players with more than 5 goals. It's important to have players that aren't flashy, that just do their job and allow the creative players to create and the scorers to score.

• He dives a lot.
  • He is fast.

the fact that you put in all this work means you will have alot of people to agree with you! ive watched hulk for awhile in portuguse league, his nothing to what your saying, his team player and camparing him to sturridge is laughable in the highest order!

have your say tho!

the fact that you put in all this work means you will have alot of people to agree with you! ive watched hulk for awhile in portuguse league, his nothing to what your saying, his team player and camparing him to sturridge is laughable in the highest order!

have your say tho!

That is why I said he was similar Sturridge, not exactly the same. Hulk will pass the ball hence his high assist stat, but given the oppurunity Hulk would rather shoot than pass. Besides in the Portugeuse leage Porto dominate the fuck out of the opposition and make a lot of chances per game, much, much more than Chelsea do. Since Porto makes more chances, Hulk gets more chances to shoot and pass hence the reason he has a high goal and assist tally.

I bet you if Hulk signs for Chelsea he will be equally as frustrating as Sturridge.

On another note since everything I've said about Hulk is wrong, I suppose he isn't: a good dribbler, fast, strong, a powerful shooter. If he isn't those things, than what the hell is he? He sure as hell isn't a fleet footed player like Marin or Hazard.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You