Hulk

thejolta

Don't think thats true, he was able to build up his reputation through making the right calls on transfers etc in the past. Although will say he's become a little less reliable in recent times

No mate he knows nothing. You look at who he follows on twitter. LOADS of journos, football transfer rumour accounts etc. He knows about as much as me or you

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate he knows nothing. You look at who he follows on twitter. LOADS of journos, football transfer rumour accounts etc. He knows about as much as me or you

Don't see the problem of him doing that, he talks to them and even calls some of them out from time to time, i.e Ian Mcgarry. Think he's decent imo

Good player, but what if he turns to Quaresma?

That player was great at porto but shit elsewhere...But his attitude is terrible, Hulk looks much better there.

I heard Barcelona is looking after Modric, Alba and Hulk...

That player was great at porto but shit elsewhere...But his attitude is terrible, Hulk looks much better there.

Quaresma played one good game for us and wasn't given a chance afterwards in fairness to the lad.

There are rumours flying around if AVB moves to Spurs they'll push to get Hulk...unless they sell Modric and Bale, where are they going to get the money for that from! What a stupid rumour!

This has died down a bit recently, hope it will still happen. I still haven't changed my opinion that he is the best RW available on the market this summer. I don't want to settle for half the player because he's half the price.

Huh? So saying Bale is good makes me a Spurs fan? Bravo, your logic is unquestionable... :clap:

Exactly...I never get that attitude. Why are being a Chelsea supporter and being able to recognize and appreciate talent on other teams mutually exclusive? Bale is a terrific player. It doesn't you me a Spurs fan to realize that.

Alba makes a lot of sense and Modric make some sense for Barcelona but Hulk doesn't at all. Barcelona has more depth at RW than any other team in the world.They just bought Alexis as a RW last season and Cuenca is his 21 year old back up there. Pedro, Messi, and Villa can also all play RW if needed as well.

Alba makes a lot of sense and Modric make some sense for Barcelona but Hulk doesn't at all. Barcelona has more depth at RW than any other team in the world.They just bought Alexis as a RW last season and Cuenca is his 21 year old back up there. Pedro, Messi, and Villa can also all play RW if needed as well.

The Hulk to Barca rumour is obviously bullshit....this whole Hulk saga isn't that interesting anymore. Porto might as well make an official statement saying that Hulk isn't for sale..(cause he ain't worth 38 million)..similar to what AC Milan did for Silva.

The Hulk to Barca rumour is obviously bullshit....this whole Hulk saga isn't that interesting anymore. Porto might as well make an official statement saying that Hulk isn't for sale..(cause he ain't worth 38 million)..similar to what AC Milan did for Silva.

What? You mean that the rumours of Exeter City swooping in with a 50M pound offer for Hulk aren't true either?

the article says Hulk has a small market, since the is only Chelsea interested right now, thats why Chelsea dont want to pay a huge amount of money.

Thanks for the translation :)

If there really is no interest, we should be dictating the terms. He isn't that committed to Porto anymore, he does want out, and if no one else is in the running, it seems poor business from Porto to hold out for an inflated fee. Under the circumstances if I was the boss at Porto I'd take 30 million and laugh to the bank knowing I still got the best of the bargain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You