Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so doing the weak and easy thing of trying to base it all off stats I see.

You still didn't answer my question.

How many full games of his have you actually seen?

i have seen both hulk and adam johnson enough to know hulk should be our signing between those. let's forget the fact that i am completely against signing another winger, if it came down to hulk or johnson/jarvis, i would definitely pick hulk. we are moving forward as a club and we have to use this champions league winners tag to attract TOP quality talent. adam johnson is a big risk at Chelsea and i think he will be nothing more than a rotation option. having 2-3 rotation options is not better than having 1 quality player.. hulk has the power especially over johnson. in the premier league, johnson may skin stephen ward but will come a cropper against an evra. hulk will be a better fit given that he will provide a backup to fernando if he misfires. trusting sturridge and lukaku to come good at ST is a bit risky

ha! so happy that we aree lookin elsewhere; WILLIAN,JOVETIC,DZAGOEV whomever but for more than 30mill no way jose! who has greater value and potential than hazard at 32mill?? untill that happens then nobdy over that price tag. simple, but we're CFC and nothing is ever that simple with us in transfer market :D

I'm not concerned about price the club will decide what's reasonable. What worries me is if he goes to the olympics he'll miss out on pre season, adapting to his teammates, etc.

I know mata didn't have a pre season with us, but it is more beneficial to have one!

I wonder if Adam Johnson was foreign whether he would be mentioned as a target. I somehow think not, he is decent but vastly overrated.

Willian I think would have been a target if we were in the europa league next season.

Jovetic doesn't play RW.

I want a natural fucking RW, is it really that much to ask for?! We've spent four years playing players out of position on the RW. Hulk is the best available RW we can realistically buy. Yes he is expensive but I'd rather pay a few extra million than get someone cheaper who quite frankly is second rate IMO.

Porto is pathetic

No. You and everyone acting like it isn't Porto's job to squeeze as much money out of every transfer as possible are pathetic. We have no right to buy and sign him for under 30mil, he got a contract and should honor that if the clubs don't agree on a price, he signed it himself. Especially with Chelsea's transfer history of giving in and just giving the price the clubs wants, it's hard to blame them.

It's not like Porto don't need the money either, all those talents don't just show up at Porto from out of nothing.

Johnson can barely get a game at City and people are mentioning him as a fall back for if Hulk doesn't happen.

We'd be funding City's strengthening as well, as they're trying to acquire RvP.

According to 'Record' there saying what's stopping this deal from happening is due to the pricing of the player from the two clubs. There saying that Porto are wanting us to pay close to 50m and although i'm desperate for Hulk to sign, you have applaud the club for their stance on this. Can't see this deal happening unfortunately

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=762429

According to 'Record' there saying what's stopping this deal from happening is due to the pricing of the player from the two clubs. There saying that Porto are wanting us to pay close to 50m and although i'm desperate for Hulk to sign, you have applaud the club for their stance on this. Can't see this deal happening unfortunately

http://www.record.xl...ntent_id=762429

Seriously, we should end this Hulk saga. Time to look at alternatives.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You