Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, we should end this Hulk saga. Time to look at alternatives.

The club is already looking at alternatives and has obviously always been doing that. No reason to "end this saga", maybe looking a bit more at some alternatives can even make Porto lower their price.

Chelsea Rumours@ChelseaRumours

Hulk: "Major Step Taken" in negotiations. Not sure what yet, this is all I've heard (and from a relatively new source of mine.) #CFC

Chelsea Rumours@ChelseaRumours

Jovetic: Depends largely on Hulk. No bid been made yet, but Fiorentina have reportedly told #CFC that they'll accept £20m for him.

Hmmm tough call

Sorry for sounding like a cunt, but although the ChelseaRumours person seems like quite a nice guy, what he says is bullshit.

His 'sources' are actually just his own 'assumptions'. Most of what he says is either made up on the spot or copied from an unreliable rumour sight like CaughtOffside or TribalFootball.

The club is already looking at alternatives and has obviously always been doing that. No reason to "end this saga", maybe looking a bit more at some alternatives can even make Porto lower their price.

Hulk has a contract until 2016..Porto don't need to 'lower his price'...he seems satisfied with life in Portugal & it's not like he's gonna hand in a transfer request (like Modric) and try to force through a move to Chelsea.

Sorry for sounding like a cunt, but although the ChelseaRumours person seems like quite a nice guy, what he says is bullshit.

His 'sources' are actually just his own 'assumptions'. Most of what he says is either made up on the spot or copied from an unreliable rumour sight like CaughtOffside or TribalFootball.

Don't think thats true, he was able to build up his reputation through making the right calls on transfers etc in the past. Although will say he's become a little less reliable in recent times

I still dont think there is an option of him staying in Porto. I think they just trying to get more money out of us, but in the end they will sell

for 35-40, the price we will be ready to pay. That's my view, i think Hulk is desperate to move and he will show that sometime this summer,

if Porto will continue to demand so much for him. Only thing that worries me, but not realy worries, is that some other club will enter to this race.

Thing is there arent any clubs that realy needs Hulk. I still think we should just be patient (we and the club, the club shouldnt settle for someone

else, not now so early in the transfer window).

I understand what you're saying, but I'm still adamant that the things he gets right are lucky guesses or taken from smaller accounts who actually DO have sources.

I'll give an example of something made up on the spot which would sound convincing to some re: Debuchy: -

After the completion of the Eden Hazard deal, to Chelsea; from Lille, Lille's sporting director has built a stronger rapport with Chelsea head scout Piet de Visser [who spoke personally to Eden Hazard before his signing], both of whom actually scouted Eden Hazard together (although for different clubs) in 2005, 2 years prior to him signing a deal with the French club.

With one of De Bruyne or Lukaku looking like heading out on loan to Lille in the new season, my source tells me we've been given first refusal on Debuchy, who will be making his decision after Euro 2012.

His release clause is rumoured to be £8mill, but Lille look likely to accept a £7mil bid from us, after rejecting a £6mil bid from Newcastle United.

Easy peasy.

Now if Debuchy signs and one of our players goes out on loan to Lille (which is semi-likely), I gain credibility.

If Debuchy doesn't sign however, I say that De Bruyne/Lukaku didn't want to be loaned out to Lille, so the deal was called off (assuming they don't actually get loaned there.)

he needs to force this move through if its going to happen

my assumption is that the Board will not allow a huge transfer fee especially after picking up one of europes biggest talents for 32m?

fairplay to our board dont let them porto turds rip us off anymore!!!

I understand what you're saying, but I'm still adamant that the things he gets right are lucky guesses or taken from smaller accounts who actually DO have sources.

I'll give an example of something made up on the spot which would sound convincing to some re: Debuchy: -

After the completion of the Eden Hazard deal, to Chelsea; from Lille, Lille's sporting director has built a stronger rapport with Chelsea head scout Piet de Visser [who spoke personally to Eden Hazard before his signing], both of whom actually scouted Eden Hazard together (although for different clubs) in 2005, 2 years prior to him signing a deal with the French club.

With one of De Bruyne or Lukaku looking like heading out on loan to Lille in the new season, my source tells me we've been given first refusal on Debuchy, who will be making his decision after Euro 2012.

His release clause is rumoured to be £8mill, but Lille look likely to accept a £7mil bid from us, after rejecting a £6mil bid from Newcastle United.

Easy peasy.

Now if Debuchy signs and one of our players goes out on loan to Lille (which is semi-likely), I gain credibility.

If Debuchy doesn't sign however, I say that De Bruyne/Lukaku didn't want to be loaned out to Lille, so the deal was called off (assuming they don't actually get loaned there.)

That did sound convincing actually :D But i'd still argue the fact that i've followed him for ages and in this time he's barely been wrong, only time that springs to mind is the modric saga. If he was getting the occasional one right then i'd agree with you

Doubt Lukaku is going to be loaned out to Lille. Werders management said something about Chelsea only wanting to loan him out to English clubs because of the homegrown rule.

Hulk has a contract until 2016..Porto don't need to 'lower his price'...he seems satisfied with life in Portugal & it's not like he's gonna hand in a transfer request (like Modric) and try to force through a move to Chelsea.

Well if he's satisfied in Portugal then sure they don't. But there has been rumors of him really wanting to go and if he does, then he could semi force a move.

LMAO

Why would you sound like a cunt when you are saying the truth?

The worst thing is to see this kind of thin here in this forum...

I always knew it was bullshit. Guardia sadly was talking bullshit.

Chelsea would never pay 38m for Hulk, because he is not worth it, and because, Torres aside, we stoped paying inflated prices for players many years ago.

Since we already paid 32 for Hazard, I'm sure we wont pay more than 30 for any player in this window.

Whoever posted above that Chelsearumours is shit, fucking hats off to you sir. You are bang on, ChelseaRumours is absolutely awful, NOTHING he says hasnt already been mentioned 4 or 5 times by the media. His "sources" are, as mentioned, his opinions.

ie. Source of mine, very good friend (in other words his fuckin own mind) has confirmed Eden Hazard is definitely NOT with Belgium squad. CONFIRMED"

2minutes later Belgian FA, Hazard is here.

Hes tragic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You