Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSG back to the load by Hulk

The Paris Saint-Germain remains in the race for Hulk. According to latest reports coming from France, the club of the city of light will be willing to pay 53 million euros to secure the cooperation of advanced FC Porto. According to the news site blogolo the PSG contacted Teodoro Fonseca in the past week, realizing the representative of the Incredible that the interest is still standing. On the table is a proposed 53 million, but large amount which falls short of the 72 million Frenchman admitted that the club paid in the recent past by Brazilian international .Chelsea have been named as the most likely destination for Hulk, but in England there are other candidates for the advanced procurement. In Manchester City, Tottenham have also entered the scene, something that others will not be news that put Andre Villas Boas on the way to White Hart Lane next season.

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=337375

Why would Hulk go to tottenham, with no champions league :wank2: , and the fact that many of thier "stars" could possibly be leaving. Doesn't make much sense. I would like him to come here, but if he doesn't i wont be too annoyed, as i am really happy with the hazard signing, however i will be truly pissed off if he goes to the twattenham.

He would be a good addition here but if the deal doesn't work out then fuck it. It's funny reading posts here though. Some of you are mad that Porto is trying to get as much as they can for their best player ? They have every right to do so.

Don't think he'll join PSG and fade away in a weaker league. To make sure hes starting games in WC 2014 for brazil he should move to a top team and be consistent for a couple seasons.

Zero chance that he'll join Tottenham btw and you can quote me on that.

PSG already have Lavezzi, Pastore, Menez and Nene, they realy dont need another winger. And i dont think they will get Hulk for 50m just to use

him as their striker, there are many real strikers in the market that they could get.

If PSG bidding for hulk is true I can see this end like the alexis sanchez transfer where barca offered 24 mil and 6 mil add ons while man city offered 40 mil . Sanchez said he would only go to barca and finally went to barca . Also like udinese porto have to sell him to get money in . Porto aim to get 30 mil in every year like last year they sold falcao for 34 mil and before that raul and bruno alves for combined 30 mil. I think porto will sell him eventually and I think thy will lower their price . It would probably be a deal like 30 mil and 5 mil add ons or something like that .

people posting twitter quotes from random people should be banned.

If this little snipey comment was aimed in part at me then the quote I gave was from, what I believe to be, a respectable source; note:

"Brazilian + Latin American soccer news/transfers. Sky Sports correspondent. Brazil's Head Researcher for Football Manager,writer at TheElastico + Just Football."

I would argue that is a pretty reputable source and not a "random person". So maybe check it yourself before you piss your pants.

Also, back on topic: http://www1.skysport...helsea-transfer

Hulk wants Chelsea transfer

I'd be happy if the transfer happened, says Porto forward

Hope skysports isn't too random a person for you Henrique you clown.

Porto is waiting for offers and once no one will offer their requested sum, they will realise to sell him as soon as they can get 30mio. Hulk will pick us, we will pay somewhere around 30 mio and that is it.

Porto is waiting for offers and once no one will offer their requested sum, they will realise to sell him as soon as they can get 30mio. Hulk will pick us, we will pay somewhere around 30 mio and that is it.

Or we can do a Benfica David Luiz type deal and give them one of our youngsters plus cash?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You