Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know any cheap hug-the-line, never shoot, get to the byline and cross type wingers? Far too many cut inside-shoot models in recent years.

Yep, real shortage of top quality, traditional wingers. I would love one on the right flank instead of Hulk. Hazard will drift around and Hulk may cut in so we won't have alot of width again.

Yep, real shortage of top quality, traditional wingers. I would love one on the right flank instead of Hulk. Hazard will drift around and Hulk may cut in so we won't have alot of width again.

How about Navas?

I pointed out in another thread attacking fullbacks have basically replaced your traditional wingers, they are the one that creates width for most teams.

He gets Anxiety attacks/epileptic fits due to Homsickness. He basically can't play outside of Spain.

Lol, you're few years late with that info. Check who was one of the substitutions in Spain-Italy game :)

Belive he signed for someone in Germany a couple weeks ago.

Oh right, I know I heard a rumor but didn't know if it was official. If so, is a shame, he looked a good player.

Unless a move has been agreed elsewhere, Junior Hoilett as a cheaper option?

Belive he signed for someone in Germany a couple weeks ago.

He signed for Borussia M'gladbach. Its a good signing by them and a good move for him, they are in the CL next year so he will get to play CL football :)

I pointed out in another thread attacking fullbacks have basically replaced your traditional wingers, they are the one that creates width for most teams.

And the lot of them are wankers for it. We'd be much better off if we had conventional wingers and left attacking full backs to the best of the business- Cafu, Roberto Carlos et al.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You