Pep's Arrival

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty interesting.

2008/09: Busquets, Thiago, Xavi Torres, Muniesa, Botía, Abraham.

2009/10: Fontàs, Dos Santos, Soriano, Gai Assulin, Bartra.

2010/11: Oriol Romeu, Sergi Gómez, Miño, Nolito, Montoya, Sergi Roberto.

2011/12: Cuenca, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Tello, Riverola.

All the players he introduced to the first team in his reign. Of course Barcelona have an amazing academy, but still the confidence needed to introduce all these players has to be sky high. He knew all the youngsters before he took over though, since he was the reserve manager before being appointed manager.

I would welcome him here, would be really interesting to see our team under Guardiola next season. And come on people, you do not seriously think he doesn't know that the so called "tiki taka" won't work in the premier league with our crop of players. If all of us can spot it - he sure as hell can. If he can find the proper balance between attack and defense I truly believe there are no limits to what we could achieve.

With that being said, I would not at all be disappointed if Di Matteo got the job, he sure as hell deserves it.

Well if you go around calling people delusional and cunt, then why should I answer your questions?

Now you avoid my question again the only differance is that you are trying to make a stand or some pointless point out of it while the truth is that you dont have a clue and cannot answer. Just as I expected tho.

Pretty interesting.

2008/09: Busquets, Thiago, Xavi Torres, Muniesa, Botía, Abraham.

2009/10: Fontàs, Dos Santos, Soriano, Gai Assulin, Bartra.

2010/11: Oriol Romeu, Sergi Gómez, Miño, Nolito, Montoya, Sergi Roberto.

2011/12: Cuenca, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Tello, Riverola.

All the players he introduced to the first team in his reign. Of course Barcelona have an amazing academy, but still the confidence needed to introduce all these players has to be sky high. He knew all the youngsters before he took over though, since he was the reserve manager before being appointed manager.

I would welcome him here, would be really interesting to see our team under Guardiola next season. And come on people, you do not seriously think he doesn't know that the so called "tiki taka" won't work in the premier league with our crop of players. If all of us can spot it - he sure as hell can. If he can find the proper balance between attack and defense I truly believe there are no limits to what we could achieve.

With that being said, I would not at all be disappointed if Di Matteo got the job, he sure as hell deserves it.

If Roman gives RDM that much time,we'll be fighting against top clubs to get their hands off Josh,Bertrand,Piazon etc.

If Roman gives RDM that much time,we'll be fighting against top clubs to get their hands off Josh,Bertrand,Piazon etc.

Perhaps. You can never know for sure. Although Bertrand can hardly be called an youngster anymore, he's only one year younger than our best player, Mata.

I will curse Roman if he brings Guardiola here! you should too! :D

No, I will do the complete opposite. This is the greatest manager in Barcelona's history, one of the best managers in the world (IMO he is the best) and somebody who revolutionised football. I will definitely be happily thanking Abramovich if he can get Guardiola to the club.

No, I will do the complete opposite. This is the greatest manager in Barcelona's history, one of the best managers in the world (IMO he is the best) and somebody who revolutionised football. I will definitely be happily thanking Abramovich if he can get Guardiola to the club.

I'd still have Sir Alex Ferguson and Jose ahead of him.

If that is the case then I don't think Ramires has a bright future at Chelsea.

Ill take Pep over RDM any time any day ..What's wrong with you ?RDM was always ment to be just interim manager, why ppl don't get that?

yeah and he was meant to just help us finish fourth or above in the league and nothing else but instead he lead us to win the Fa Cup and Champions League.Yeah your right,he should leave,those two cups mean nothing especially the Champions League.

I'd still have Sir Alex Ferguson and Jose ahead of him.

Mourinho is debatable but I think that Guardiola hm created the most dominant team of its era and managed to keep it fresh. I think Guardiola is tactically better and more creative than Ferguson.

Anyone denouncing tiki-taka is being either obsessed with RdM or ignorant that despite its debatable visual attractiveness it still is the single most dominating style football has seen.

but seriously, u cant possibly be suggesting that chelsea will implement tiki taka AND make it work?

Barca did seem to haev the issue of what to do against teams who park the bus..like us! He is gana have to have a Plan B to deal with that because not all the League teams play attacking football and instead go more defensive...Stoke for example!

They really don't have an issue and don't really need a plan B.

Take our game for example in the CL, this is a good video of the many chances they created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O-gq7zqpFLY

I think we should acknowledge how lucky we were to win that game, and in any other nights they would have finished those chances. Which makes our CL even more improbable and amazing.