Pep's Arrival

I know one thing....Pep made his success with high world-class players in their best years of life such as Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Pique. But Robbie made his success with players such as Kalou, Meireles, Bosingwa, Mikel, young Bertrand, Lampard 34 year-old-player, Drogba 34-year-old-player. Who is better than? Answer is simple - RDM!!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like RDM people, but let's be realistic here. Guardiola is clearly the better manager. It's not even close. Remember Avram Grant was one penalty kick away from winning the CL as well. Where is he now?

He has also taken two clubs down when on his own...and Steve Clarke wasnt there I very much doubt we'd be anywhere near a spot kick away...

If this is to work then time is needed..and as shown in the past Managers dont get that time! He was working with amazing players at Barcalona which always helps! Doesnt mean be able to recreate it here.Its a risk really and yeah so is RDM but least he knows the squad and has spent a few months with them! I just think he deserves a whole season to show what he can do given time and resources and its a shame that it looks like he wont get that here

Yeah 14 titles in 4 years really makes you unproven. It's not that RDM isn't good. I just don't want to give him any extended deal based on one-third of a season. If Guardiola doesn't want to come I'd be more than happy if we give RDM a 2 year deal.

Guardiola is clearly the better manager?, stop it!, you all think he's going to come here and we are going to be the next Barcelona, not at all. He is an unproven manager, i could do well with Barcelona, yeah he was really good with decision making, but also made terrible buys and spent too much money on some players.

Di Matteo is underrated to fuck, people think he was too lucky, his tactics were spot on and have been 9 times out of 10 eversince he came over, just a few mistakes against Fulham.

The guy needs a chance, he did what only a few managers could do in the world with our team, and i wouldn't even conclude Pep in that list.

Also we don't need some spaniard out of no where to come and join us, we have the Chelsea Legend RDM and another legend Eddie Newton who never gets a mention.

Amen. The number of guys who think Pep will be better than di matteo is embarrassing. tactically perfect set-up all the way to munich + rotation + did not over -rely on seniors + attacking philosophy before + and this is the clincher for me - Blue Blood

Yeah 14 titles in 4 years really makes you unproven. It's not that RDM isn't good. I just don't want to give him any extended deal based on one-third of a season. If Guardiola doesn't want to come I'd be more than happy if we give RDM a 2 year deal.

Of course it's unproven you tit, if your managing the best team in the world you're obviously goin to win 9/10 titles what are in your way even the Champions League, because you're far above everyone.

He got out smarted by Di Matteo this season, any normal manager would've changed the game and went wider and stretched the defence once we got a player sent off. Instead Pep decided to just keep it going the same way, even though we where defending like kings and we scored and he still kept playing the same way.

He is nothing special at all, your logic is stupid and did nothing against my arguement, i clearly stated he has the best team in the world then you go on about ''oh so he's won 14 titles that makes him unproven'', well yeah it does, because you're managing the best team in the world you doughnut.

Barca did seem to haev the issue of what to do against teams who park the bus..like us! He is gana have to have a Plan B to deal with that because not all the League teams play attacking football and instead go more defensive...Stoke for example!

Well your reasoning is base on having good players.

Mourinho had good players in his team.

Pep had good players in his team.

So if he comes to Chelsea with a team full of stars like Hazard, Hulk, Modric, Mata, Torres and much more, it will be the same thing.

The difference is that I like the style Pep implements. Not to mention he got a lot of youth playing as a lot of poster here point to as a plus.

Then why wasnt it the "same thing" when AVB was managing Chelsea and Di Matteo took over? Same players, HUGE differance.

What says Pep will be successful? Seriousley, seems like people like you are forgetting the number of managers we've had these past years who (most of them) are world-class managers. And why hasnt it worked?

I say fuck Pep, I dont want that cunt around here.

Then why wasnt it the "same thing" when AVB was managing Chelsea and Di Matteo took over? Same players, HUGE differance.

What says Pep will be successful? Seriousley, seems like people like you are forgetting the number of managers we've had these past years who (most of them) are world-class managers. And why hasnt it worked?

I say fuck Pep, I dont want that cunt around here.

Well if you go around calling people delusional and cunt, then why should I answer your questions?

I know one thing....Pep made his success with high world-class players in their best years of life such as Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Pique. But Robbie made his success with players such as Kalou, Meireles, Bosingwa, Mikel, young Bertrand, Lampard 34 year-old-player, Drogba 34-year-old-player. Who is better than? Answer is simple - RDM!!!

:clap:

May it never be forgotten that Di Matteo won the Champions League with Bertrand and Kalou on the flanks. Guardiola by comparison had Henry and Messi in 2009, David Villa and Pedro in 2011.

Whats the point of being pessimistic.Lets be realistic and come to terms that Pep the Barcelona Legend will be our new manager and will teach the players how to play tiki tak football so that they can make Roman proud.FA Cup and Champions League success under RDM wasn't enough for the billionaire.I think he expected RDM to win us the premier league also,that's why he is not giving him the job.

and yes lets also be sarcastic.