Pep's Arrival

Sonnen shouldn't have went for the knockout, but he learnt from his mistakes, and he's gonna win July 7th!

I don't want to distract from the topic here, so this will be my last post on Da Spyda Silva. Sonnen is already been caught in Da Spyda web, he just doesn't know it yet:

Anderson_Silva_Reaper_Wallpaper_crop_650x440.jpg?1270929506

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt realise that to be the best you have to win every single game. In this case Federer can't be the best tennis player ever on account of him not winning every single tournament he has ever entered. Tiger Woods can't be the greatest golf player ever for the same reason. Anderson Silva can't be the greatest MMA fighter ever because he lost a few fights. Can you see how that point is a bit ridiculous? Guardiola has won everything there is to win during his time as head coach of Barcelona. Oh and by the way, even with this being his least successful season as head coach he still won the Copa Del Rey and reached the semi final of the Champions League.

Im not trying to downgrade what Di Matteo did, it was remarkable and he delivered Chelsea's greatest ever season from the depths of despair. However the fact remains that a squad upheaval is underway with the old way of play going and a new attacking flair style imminent, yes I do think Guardiola is the best man to implement that and yes I do think that his success at Barcelona and the dar reaching effects his philosophies have left I the game (not least of all Spain dominating football) does make him the best candidate for, not just the Chelsea job, but any management position at any of the major clubs in Europe.

You just questioned your own statement about Guardiola being the best manager in the world!! and i proved it he couldn't be the best anymore now you saying nobody's remain the best forever! so why on earth we should kick out RDM whom brought us the CL trophy, masterminded the victories against the best team in world! and proved his tactics are spot on again in the CL final with a bunch players whom literally were underrated by all the fucking world! and still is considered NOT good enough to manage Chelsea!

You just questioned your own statement about Guardiola being the best manager in the world!! and i proved it he couldn't be the best anymore now you saying nobody's remain the best forever! so why on earth we should kick out RDM whom brought us the CL trophy, masterminded the victories against the best team in world! and proved his tactics are spot on again in the CL final with a bunch players whom literally were underrated by all the fucking world! and still is considered NOT good enough to manage Chelsea!

I'm trying to spell this out as simply as I can. It clearly in failing because you seem to be missing each of my points. My point of using Federer, Woods and Silva as examples was to prove that even the greats of their respective games aren't perfect, nobody is (Anderson Silva is still the best). New example, take Novak Djokovic, he is the best tennis player in the world right now but he doesn't win every single tournament he plays in but he wins enough and in impressive enough fashion against the best players in the world to prove that he is currently the best player in the world. Simply replace Novak with Pep, best players in the world with best clubs in the world and you get why I consider him the best manager in the world.

No disrespect to Di Matteo because he got the absolute best out of an I fancied group of players but to say he masterminded the victory is a bit strong, I think the players had something to do with it too. One of my main points is that Guardiola is proven to be able to implement fluid systems that encourage attacking football, on top of his excellent work in promoting youth players. It's not a matter of Di Matteo not being good enough it's a matter of Guardiola being better suited to tackle the task at hand.

If you can't see how he disrespected us there you should go back to supporting United mate.

Oh come on, are we seriously not going to have a sense of humour? Bloody hell, anyone can see that is just a witty sound bite, nothing more in it and anyway the whole reason behind getting Pep would be to deploy a style of football that is the opposite of parking the bus.

Oh come on, are we seriously not going to have a sense of humour? Bloody hell, anyone can see that is just a witty sound bite, nothing more in it and anyway the whole reason behind getting Pep would be to deploy a style of football that is the opposite of parking the bus.

He's clearly being bitter about the fact that we knocked Barca out of the Champions League, and we didn't do it by passing the ball to death.

Btw off topic but I feel compelled to reply because I originally brought it up. In their last fight Silva had broken ribs and Sonnen tested positive for having too much testisterone in his system and Silva still won the bloody fight. Sonnen is a terrific talker, very amusing but Silva will prove Sonnen isn't in his league.

Btw off topic but I feel compelled to reply because I originally brought it up. In their last fight Silva had broken ribs and Sonnen tested positive for having too much testisterone in his system and Silva still won the bloody fight. Sonnen is a terrific talker, very amusing but Silva will prove Sonnen isn't in his league.

Sonnen's style is one Silva won't be able to deal with. He'll come out all guns blazing. Theres no way he'll tap this time either, He has to win.

He's clearly being bitter about the fact that we knocked Barca out of the Champions League, and we didn't do it by passing the ball to death.

Tbf he congratulated us after the game just as Barcelona were one of the first to congratulate us on beating Bayern. If you want to base your entire opinion of Guardiola on random sound bites then go ahead but you will end up with a false perception of him.

Sonnen's style is one Silva won't be able to deal with. He'll come out all guns blazing. Theres no way he'll tap this time either, He has to win.

The fight starts on the feet and thee is no finer striker than Silva and this time he won't have cracked ribs hindering him, Sonnen won't get close enough to take hin down, 2nd round KO

Tbf he congratulated us after the game just as Barcelona were one of the first to congratulate us on beating Bayern. If you want to base your entire opinion of Guardiola on random sound bites then go ahead but you will end up with a false perception of him.

He said Chelsea played well defensively, Then said that Barca struggle with teams who play against this style, if he knew this he should have fixed it.

Another thing I question about Pep is his abillity to stay when times got tough, Seeing as for the first time in his management career he didn't win either the UCL or the La Liga, so what does he do, he walks. That baffles me.

The fight starts on the feet and thee is no finer striker than Silva and this time he won't have cracked ribs hindering him, Sonnen won't get close enough to take hin down, 2nd round KO

Sonnen's percision striking hindering the fraud last time, and Sonnen has got into his head already, leading to Silva ducking the fight over and over. Sonnen with a 4th round TKO.

My main gripe about him is that he's been facing this "park the bus" tactic a numerous times over the years and yet fail to produce a solution for it. Either he's a proud [insert noun] or he's just not that great tactically. The next Chelsea manager should at least know how to get around a bus jumbo jet because I can sense it coming to bite us in the ass one day. IMO.

:noexpression:

edit: Darn. Gloriously :ph34r: 'ed lol.

He said Chelsea played well defensively, Then said that Barca struggle with teams who play against this style, if he knew this he should have fixed it.

Another thing I question about Pep is his abillity to stay when times got tough, Seeing as for the first time in his management career he didn't win either the UCL or the La Liga, so what does he do, he walks. That baffles me.

Sonnen's percision striking hindering the fraud last time, and Sonnen has got into his head already, leading to Silva ducking the fight over and over. Sonnen with a 4th round TKO.

There's only so much he can do. David Villa was a vital outlet for Barcelona and offered something different to Fabregas and Iniesta but an injury wrecked his season, Pep can't predict things like that and that robbed Barca of a vital goal outlet who takes the pressure off Messi. Pedro was also a key player who offers genuine width but Guardiola never could have predicted his lack of form this season.

He had said numerous times that he didn't plan on sticking around for long, in fact the general thought is that he stuck around longer than he had anticipated when he first took over as head coach. This is why he had those 1 year rolling contracts.

Lol I fully expect another stunning, highlight reel KO from The Spider, the man is surely the closest thing this generation has seen to Muhhamed Ali.

My main gripe about him is that he's been facing this "park the bus" tactic a numerous times over the years and yet fail to produce a solution for it. Either he's a proud [insert noun] or he's just not that great tactically. The next Chelsea manager should at least know how to get around a bus jumbo jet because I can sense it coming to bite us in the ass one day. IMO.

:noexpression:

edit: Darn. Gloriously :ph34r: 'ed lol.

You do know that more often than not his Barcelona side beat the bus? If they didn't they wouldn't have win the trophies they did considering the majority of sides parked the bus against Barcelona.