David Luiz

the wes

Except for the number of interceptions he made. He anticipated and sniffed out a few of their counter attack attempts.

Yeah, we tend to take that for granted, but it's a very important attribute. People tend to highlight David's mistakes but rarely the number of attacks he snuffs out before they even look dangerous by intercepting the balls to the attackers.

Tancredi saying in twitter this evening:

I can confirm that there are concrete chances that David Luiz might leave for Barcelona

He also mentions that all three parts are keen on this. Would be a stupid thing to let him leave. He has his ups and downs but I´m pretty confident that with time he will be very good and stable defender.

But if it is true that he is keen to leave, then there is no reason to let him stay then...

P.S I don´t believe this rumour, just thought some of you wanted to hear it :)

Tancredi saying in twitter this evening:

I can confirm that there are concrete chances that David Luiz might leave for Barcelona

He also mentions that all three parts are keen on this. Would be a stupid thing to let him leave. He has his ups and downs but I´m pretty confident that with time he will be very good and stable defender.

But if it is true that he is keen to leave, then there is no reason to let him stay then...

P.S I don´t believe this rumour, just thought some of you wanted to hear it :)

Don't worry, it's Palmeri.

Right after the match this is what he tweets, all his accounts (facebook, twitter) are displaying Brazil NT t-shirt, WC themes. He should forget the fucking world cup and remember how to defende in a PL game, because Chelsea is the reason he is a CB for Brazil right now. His performance for the team today was a disgrace. He is my favorite player, and thats the reason why Im really sad with his attitude.

Brazilian tip: if you go to World Cup you HAVE to take a coconut water on the beach. #ENGmeetsinBrazil http://www.theworldmeetsinbrasil.com

Right after the match this is what he tweets, all his accounts (facebook, twitter) are displaying Brazil NT t-shirt, WC themes. He should forget the fucking world cup and remember how to defende in a PL game, because Chelsea is the reason he is a CB for Brazil right now. His performance for the team today was a disgrace. He is my favorite player, and thats the reason why Im really sad with his attitude.

Brazilian tip: if you go to World Cup you HAVE to take a coconut water on the beach. #ENGmeetsinBrazil http://www.theworldmeetsinbrasil.com

It's handled a lot by his PR department mate, would be unfair to blame him. He's probably having a hot shower right now when the updated it..

To be fair with Luiz he has been out for a long time, his match today was unusually poor and erratic (even by his standards). He played like a guy that never played the role before. Totally out of tempo. But his attitude this season has been really strange, and think his head is already in the WC.

To be fair with Luiz he has been out for a long time, his match today was unusually poor and erratic (even by his standards). He played like a guy that never played the role before. Totally out of tempo. But his attitude this season has been really strange, and think his head is already in the WC.

I think his head is in Camp Nou.

Call me crazy, but 30 mil for him, and i will sell him to anybody.

With Cahill...

Time to build a normal Defence.

No you are not crazy, many people including me thought the same. He isn't even a world class defender, some how he is worth at least £30m in market nowadays while PROPER world class defenders like Silva is around the same.

Call me crazy, but 30 mil for him, and i will sell him to anybody.

With Cahill...

Time to build a normal Defence.

With Cahill the team have a normal defense, but a team like Chelsea needs a very good defende, not a normal one.