BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazis to Attack Chelsea Fans in Munich

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4321357/Nazi-thugs-plot-Chelsea-ambush-at-Champions-League-Final.html

"The German gang model themselves on English terrace yobs of the ’70s." -Bit like away at West Ham then

Trust Murdochs rag to make up bollox

Nazis to Attack Chelsea Fans in Munich

http://www.thesun.co...ague-Final.html

"The German gang model themselves on English terrace yobs of the ’70s." -Bit like away at West Ham then

Trust Murdochs rag to make up bollox

Missed the boat a bit there, FB:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13086-champions-league-final-chelsea-vs-bayern-munchen/page__st__1392__p__415162#entry415162

What in fucks name is that?

Anyway if there is a fight Headhunters should demolish them. We have one of the fiercest ultras in Western Europe (that's something to be ashamed of rather than proud), while these 'fans' are nothing but cheap imitations of them.

I never got Neo-Nazism in football. Many of football's greats are not white. It would be sickening to think of Chelsea fans hating on Jimmy Floyd, Drogba, Carvalho etc just because they're not northern European.

First of all, you have no ultras at all. You only have hooligans (which is quite a different thing).

Secondly, the article got some of the things wrong but I doubt it's bullshit.

Bayern's ultras which are called Schickeria (those are the guys that are usually in the South stand during matches) are left-wing. But there is also a hooligan group (or groups, probably neo nazis too) and it's clear that those will look for a fight with Chelsea's hooligans, that's why those guys from London are coming to Munich in the first place (they are not coming because of eating wurst and drinking beer). So they will somehow contact eachother and they will have a fight, nothing unusual for an european football match, especially involving an english team (just like happened in Barcelona when you were playing there).

First of all, you have no ultras at all. You only have hooligans (which is quite a different thing).

Bayern's ultras which are called Schickeria (those are the guys that are usually in the South stand during matches) are left-wing. But there is also a hooligan group (or groups, probably neo nazis too) and it's clear that those will look for a fight with Chelsea's hooligans, that's why those guys from London are coming to Munich in the first place (they are not coming because of eating wurst and drinking beer). So they will somehow contact eachother and they will have a fight, nothing unusual for an european football match, especially involving an english team (just like happened in Barcelona when you were playing there).

There are no Nazi's that follow Bayern Munich. I can 100% assure you that. Why would they follow a team that has a huge Jewish heritage?

Your watching too much Green Street mate.

Here is my starting 11 for CFC:

Cech

Bos-Cahill (hopefully) - DL (hopefully) - Cole

Bison - Mikel - Supa Frank

Mata

Torres - DD

However you spend it, I have serious doubts about our right flank. Any better options there for us w/ Ray Mears out?

Here is my starting 11 for CFC:

Cech

Bos-Cahill (hopefully) - DL (hopefully) - Cole

Bison - Mikel - Supa Frank

Mata

Torres - DD

However you spend it, I have serious doubts about our right flank. Any better options there for us w/ Ray Mears out?

Well in that formation you didn't give us a right flank. We won't play that formation, I'm 95% certain our team will be

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Lampard - Mikel

Torres - Mata - Kalou

Drogba