BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are unbeaten all season when Kalou has played. P 24 W 16 D 8 L 0

Bitch please. Salomon Kalou since 2006: 60 goals, 57 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. We're a one man team kalouuushirtsmilie.png

MIND=BLOWN .

But. is kalou like any other player that has worn the blue shirt, or do those stats make him a Chelsea Legend? Surely he is now.

longest week of my life......sick feeling in my stomach! :mouthclosed: ......I'm shaking with fear....

Can some one post a pre battle speech from a movie or some shit like that please

Not exactly a battle speech, but it is a Champions League promo of the Chelsea army preparing for an invasion on Munich

its in Albanian but its amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9EdtL2FEzI0

Fair enough. If the defence turns up, we have a gr8 chance and as for bosi - mikel AND the right winger(torres or stur) have to help bosi out. Thankfully it is contento behind ribery.

Contento and Ribery have a history of a partnership together, not too worried tbh

RE: Predator's stat that Bayern never lose when Gomez scores:

Since Roberto Di Matteo took over, we are undefeated whenever Kalou plays, be it off the bench (wins on 4 occasions and a draw once) or starting (7 wins and 2 draws).

what-if-mario-gomez-scores-in-the-champions-league-final-and-kalou-starts.jpg

Mindfucking shit right there :D

http://www.thesun.co...ague-Final.html

I'm assuming this is bullshit Predator? I thought the Nazi's followed the other Munich?

What in fucks name is that?

Anyway if there is a fight Headhunters should demolish them. We have one of the fiercest ultras in Western Europe (that's something to be ashamed of rather than proud), while these 'fans' are nothing but cheap imitations of them.

I never got Neo-Nazism in football. Many of football's greats are not white. It would be sickening to think of Chelsea fans hating on Jimmy Floyd, Drogba, Carvalho etc just because they're not northern European.

You guessed right, its utter bullshit and yea 1860 Munich was known as a nazi club

The Sun is now officially worse than Goal.com

The Sun has always been rubbish; Russia has the largest population of Neo-Nazi's in the world and I don't remember seeing a stink up like this for 2008. Just a modern version of the Pre WWI opinion of Germans as "the villainous Hun and his evil empire building", conveniently ignoring that Britain had the largest empire in history and the German Empire consisted of a sausage factory in Tanganyika.

The Sun has always been rubbish; Russia has the largest population of Neo-Nazi's in the world and I don't remember seeing a stink up like this for 2008. Just a modern version of the Pre WWI opinion of Germans as "the villainous Hun and his evil empire building", conveniently ignoring that Britain had the largest empire in history and the German Empire consisted of a sausage factory in Tanganyika.

I always thought the United States had the highest neo nazi population, never would have guessed Russia

I always thought the United States had the highest neo nazi population, never would have guessed Russia

I'm guessing you gave the rep for the historical reference? :D

It is Russia, by far. Estimates range between 85,000 to 200,000 neo-Nazi's in Russia, around 10% of the whole world total. The US meanwhile is just filled with Jew/Black/Latino/Muslim/Immigrant in general haters. The white supremacy movement in the USA is smaller than in Russia.

Mind, it would be absolutely brilliant if the USA elected a half Jew-half Muslim Black who is also half Latino and is homosexual. The reactions of the haters :D

I'm guessing you gave the rep for the historical reference? :D

History and football go together so well just like the sperm and the egg :D

It is Russia, by far. Estimates range between 85,000 to 200,000 neo-Nazi's in Russia, around 10% of the whole world total. The US meanwhile is just filled with Jew/Black/Latino/Muslim/Immigrant in general haters. The white supremacy movement in the USA is smaller than in Russia.

Mind, it would be absolutely brilliant if the USA elected a half Jew-half Muslim Black who is also half Latino and is homosexual. The reactions of the haters :D

:lol:There was actually a joke about that, so there is a homosexual black Muslim who teaches a class on communism so than a Ronald Reagan conservative patriot barges into the class wearing a cowboy suit and armed with a shotgun, and slays the evil homosexual black Muslim that teaches a class on communism would that cowboy be a hero to Fox News? Not really a joke, but just the thought of a homosexual black Muslim that teaches a class on communism seems funny (no offense intended :D )