Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern will try to spread the game out and get their wingers into the action. We have to absorb that and I just hope both Robben and Ribery can have shockers in this game. The only player we have got that can win it for us is Drogba and I think if he is on fire Bayern will have little chance. The only problem I have is Bosingwa !

We play Essien we lose the match.

We play Essien we lose the match.

I would not go that far but I understand why you would not want him in the team. The truth is Essien is finished, he just can't run any more.

TX, do you remember when we first announced the RightToPlay deal on our shirts being immortalized if we won the final. Still believe that to be an issue? :lol:

I'm still against football shirts being over cluttered, but yea.. it's somewhat discrete and doesn't really take the focus away. At the time, reaching a Champions League Final seemed impossible.

Essien already played a Final, I think he will start. Wont be sad of Torres start alongside Didier.

We need this kind of player in this kind of match.

Ramires was a true winger. It will be torres or sturridge replacing him

Bayern will try to spread the game out and get their wingers into the action. We have to absorb that and I just hope both Robben and Ribery can have shockers in this game. The only player we have got that can win it for us is Drogba and I think if he is on fire Bayern will have little chance. The only problem I have is Bosingwa !

Fair enough. If the defence turns up, we have a gr8 chance and as for bosi - mikel AND the right winger(torres or stur) have to help bosi out. Thankfully it is contento behind ribery.

Now with all this attention on the wingers, the central players havent been mentioned enough. Schwein, kroos, muller , gomez are a formidable threat as well

Essien already played a Final, I think he will start. Wont be sad of Torres start alongside Didier.

We need this kind of player in this kind of match.

Experience.counts for nothing without talent. Mikel and lampard at CDM would be better

RE: Predator's stat that Bayern never lose when Gomez scores:

Since Roberto Di Matteo took over, we are undefeated whenever Kalou plays, be it off the bench (wins on 4 occasions and a draw once) or starting (7 wins and 2 draws).

RE: Predator's stat that Bayern never lose when Gomez scores:

Since Roberto Di Matteo took over, we are undefeated whenever Kalou plays, be it off the bench (wins on 4 occasions and a draw once) or starting (7 wins and 2 draws).

Damn that Kalou, he's making it really hard for us to get rid of him...

To take off my heavily biased glasses for a moment, he has been a passenger in some of the games and not done much. In others his work rate and the odd superb pass has justified his inclusion. I don't think he should play more than 30 games a season.

Of the 14 he was probably good in about 7-8 of the games and only in the team for the other 6 because there wasn't anybody else.

I shall put them back on with another statistic: We are unbeaten all season when Kalou has played. P 24 W 16 D 8 L 0

Invincible B)

And to trump Gomez's one season where goal = win:

Bitch please. Salomon Kalou since 2006: 60 goals, 57 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. We're a one man team kalouuushirtsmilie.png

• Chelsea have scored two goals or more in four of their last six fixtures
  • Bayern Munich have kept just one clean sheet in their last six matches

Despite all this. The bookies are agasint us.

Bayern win = 1.80 (4/5)

Chelsea win = 4.33 (10/3)