Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

just watched the city qpr game again today,,,, even i felt emotional when aguero scored....

Hoping our CL fate is as emotional and uplifting, and we have the trophy after so many ups and downs.... cant wait.

will be devastated if we lose.

Its time our Chelsea Legends well and truly leave a legacy of winners. With everything we have been through the last few years, we need this.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit of an overreaction.

3 days to go yet, the dust is already settling from City's title win, and today Kenny was sacked. Overall the build up has been the same as any Champions league final.

I said is anyone else SLIGHTLY disappointed! Bit of an over reaction? Lol I think you write for the sake of it

Guys gonna get blind so that I can wake up when the game starts can't handle this tension for fucks sake bring the game on don't give a rats about the next two days come on for f sakes

I had a dream last night (really i did) that we won it, the players with that trophy celebrating. I shake about this game, i don't know how my nerves will be at around 7:30 on game day. I really don't know how i'll be able to cope. And if it goes to pens? Oh dear. Call 999

when it looked like Luiz and Cahill would miss it the time went alot faster because i pretty much wrote off our chances but now they appear to be good to go.minutes seem like hours,hours seem like days..

Days seem like months, months feel like yea---.....................I'm sorry......but I can't stop looking at your avatar

7a2.png

Utter fucking cunt. I hope we smash this mob just to show their arrogant board. It's a shame because their fans and players are a decent bunch. Beckenbauer, Rumenigge and Hoeness are plebs of the highest order and let down their club. Scum.