Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could anyone post while watching that? I had the shakes and could barely stand still

Exactly, I could only focus on the game last night & trying to stop myself from having a nervous breakdown. I'm not going to lie I thought it was all over when they scored & we were going to lose on pens, but Chelsea proved me so very wrong. I always kept the support going though & never gave up.

I'm watching the game in full again... It's nice to be able to watch a game & relax! :lol: my eyes are still filling up everytime I see something related to the game.

I'm watching the game in full again... It's nice to be able to watch a game & relax! :lol: my eyes are still filling up everytime I see something related to the game.

Not sure I would choose to watch the entire game again. :lol:

It was painful to watch because we hardly offered anything going forward. It only got interesting after Bayern scored.

Not sure I would choose to watch the entire game again. :lol:

It was painful to watch because we hardly offered anything going forward. It only got interesting after Bayern scored.

Haha fair enough, but it's okay cause I know what happens ;)