Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look at the live match thread from yesterday, some of you are embarrassing. Some give up way to easy, after Muller scored the comments were ridiculous. I hope next season some of you have have abit more faith in the team and think before you post.

Sorry to be negative it's just something that really annoys me and has to be said.

Just had a look at the live match thread from yesterday, some of you are embarrassing. Some give up way to easy, after Muller scored the comments were ridiculous. I hope next season some of you have have abit more faith in the team and think before you post.

Sorry to be negative it's just something that really annoys me and has to be said.

How could anyone post while watching that? I had the shakes and could barely stand still

How could anyone post while watching that? I had the shakes and could barely stand still

I also don't understand how anybody could even come to the forum while watching the final, especially after conceding so late. It didn't even cross my mind, every second counted.

When Müller scored, I was obviously devastated, but one thing kept repeating in my mind.. Mourinho's words. Something like "nothing is lost when we have 5 minutes to score, only in the last minute it becomes very difficult." Or something along those lines. He was right :)

I also don't understand how anybody could even come to the forum while watching the final, especially after conceding so late. It didn't even cross my mind, every second counted.

When Müller scored, I was obviously devastated, but one thing kept repeating in my mind.. Mourinho's words. Something like "nothing is lost when we have 5 minutes to score, only in the last minute it becomes very difficult." Or something along those lines. He was right :)

I've passed my quota for reps, owe you one :P

Lol,I can't believe that Bayern's manager is 67 years old.

What's so funny? :lol:

Fair play to Juppy Heynckes for being very gracious in defeat it has to be said, stating Bayern only have themselves to blame for not taking their chances. He certainly reacted better than Jorge Jesus!

What's so funny? :lol:

Fair play to Juppy Heynckes for being very gracious in defeat it has to be said, stating Bayern only have themselves to blame for not taking their chances. He certainly reacted better than Jorge Jesus!

Yes I think he was the only German who congratulated us and said that we deserved it.

Congrats mates! Football is a game of strategy each team having a single one. Chelsea made their game most of that deffending and trying to start quick the offensive play. Not a pretty game to be played to be honest but still football, still magic. Some friends tell me it was luck, it was awful football playing, it was a shit game...I don't care. I think the game and strategy was appropriate for each team you played against, well not very pretty! But a shit game? Bayern goal at 82 min, Drogba at 87! Penalty missed for bayern after regular time. Bayern ahead in penalty shootout and game (and final) decided on the last penalty for Chelsea. How could it be not deserved? How could it be called a shit game? I like Chelsea, I follow Chelsea to win all games (not against mine obviously) but I am a Benfica Supporter. So, If my true passion was Chelsea I think I would be dead by now. Such a Game!!

Moreover, this cup is totally deserved for Chelsea! How can someone says a team who eliminates Napoli, Barcelona, Bayern and more important BENFICA not deserve the trophy? Strange world we are living in. I think the hate for some clubs and the ambition of some to win constantly the trophy are affecting completely their judgement and intelligence.

Man of the match: definetly Petr Cech! Drogba always decisive but Cech being the most important one last night!

Didn't like to see Meireles celebrating! Happy to see Luiz is still the same simple person who represented my club, that ridiculous hat and Jesus shirt...priceless! Ahh, those Brazilians!

Enjoy the moment mates and don't drink small quantities of beer :)

Pride of London!

Ever since the first leg game against Benfica I've wondered why Benfica fans hate Meireles so much, surely it can't just be because he's from Porto? Is there another reason to it?

But anyway, nice to know that you're a Chelsea fan besides Benfica. :-)

Watching and celebrating the win of the Champions League trophy in Munich with a few thousand Chelsea fans along me, WOW! This was the biggest and most important game in our club's history and to win it in such a way... unbelievable. Unbelievable. You just knew we wouldn't lose this game, we just couldn't. We all went crazy when Didier scored the equalizer but when Cech saved Robben's penalty and later on Olic's one I was close to a heart attack. I think Cech said it in a post match interview that the fifth penalty in Moscow would have been Drogba's if it wasn't for the red card and that he knew it would be Drogba to step up and take the last penalty this time. Tbh I was saying the same to girlfriend. I knew that he would score, it was written that this would be our game. And when he scored all the emotions overcame me. It was unbelievable. I was crying. I was really crying not knowing what to do next when Vanessa hugged me.

Chelsea FC, thank you! Thank you all for these moments of brilliance, for these moments of emotions and for these moments of destiny! History was made!

He was very arragont pre match, as were many of the Bayern hierachy. Heynckes felt Drogba's wrath and you can't help but think that some of their players felt the internal pressure.

It has been the case with everyone we have come up against in the CL this season really. The players and manager talk thrash about us before the games and look what has happened to them. All were eliminated by us.