BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2012 UEFA Super Cup .

Will be played at the Stade Louis II in Monaco on 31 August 2012, between the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League winners Chelsea of England and the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League winners Atlético Madrid of Spain.

Just got back for the first time since yesterday, i take it nothing has really gone on :lol:

well well well we have finally done this, never thought ill see the day and it's still not sinking in, i was in a pub full of people smashed even before kick off the plan was being smashed eases the pain of defeat but makes the joy of victory 10 times sweater, which it did it was unreal.

Bayern did have the better of the game that's a given but that fact makes this triumph even sweater, we have came across every obstacle to win this, the stutter from the group stage, that night in Nepals, 2-0 down with 10 men at the Camp Nou then a goal down with 2 minutes left in the final, it is a miracle and we got so much luck but like i said to my mate last night, the luckier the sweater, it would not have felt this good if we smashed team's 4-0 every round to the final, it would be great because we are Champs of Europe but it would never feel this good.

Muller scored when i came back from the bog and i was on my knee's sipping my drink almost unbearable the thought off all that work in the previous rounds going to waste then Drogba scored and i went mental half the pub looked at me i didn't care.

Then the Robben penalty i was preparing to feel the same way after Muller scored again but Cech saved it i couldn't believe it.

Then the shootout Lahm scored then Mata missed i thought here we go Bayern made it 2-0 and i thought shit but then Olic had his saved by Cech and i thought could this just happen then Schweinsteiger (spelling) hit the post i didn't celebrate because i had images of John Terry in Moscow in my head, imagine that twice a kick away from winning the CL but losing both times, a record for all the wrong reason's.

Up stepped Drogba i couldn't even look eyes closed looking at the table half the pub cheered (half wanted Chelsea to win half didn't) looked up and i saw that ball in the net and i collapsed to the floor.

Unbelievable and i was watching the trophy presentation and everything afterwards asking every one in the pub if this is real, i half expected to wake up with it being Saturday morning and the game on later.

It also means we have exacted the ultimate revenge on Barca for 2009, it would not have been revenge unless we went on to win which we have done.

With all Roman's searching for the manager to win him the Champions League, he has now found him when he wasn't even looking, it was always going to end up like that weren't it ;)

Luis Garcia, Moscow, Iniesta, Overbo, Ibarra i can look back at the times you fucked us over now and say WE WON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since the first leg game against Benfica I've wondered why Benfica fans hate Meireles so much, surely it can't just be because he's from Porto? Is there another reason to it?

But anyway, nice to know that you're a Chelsea fan besides Benfica. :-)

Mate I'll reply to you by PM. I don't like him but he's a chelsea player and I need to respect that as I don't want to spam your forum at all!

It changes so much, everything has changed. The thought of coming 6th and being in the europa league, missing out on money and signings could've fucked us. The way Man City have been lately and Tottenham makes it harder each year to keep getting into the top 4 so we won this UCL bang when we needed to. That win last night simply changed Chelsea FC forever. We'll be huge now if we do things right, absolutely huge. Fuck Man City, we've won the big one. If they dominate for the next few years, so what... we've won the fucking lot and no one can ever take that away. 12 trophies, 7 years.... including 3 Prems and the UCL. We'll be a hell of a lot better now after yesterday. Still can't believe we've actually done it tho. I'll need to watch it again.

The 2012 FIFA Club World Cup is a football tournament scheduled to be played from 6 to 16 December 2012.[1] It will be the 9th edition of the FIFA Club World Cup, a FIFA-organized tournament between the champion clubs from each continental confederation. The tournament will be hosted byJapan.[2][3]

[edit]Qualified teams

Team Confederation Qualification Participation Enter in the semi-finals 22px-Flag_placeholder.svg.png TBD (3–5 Jul 2012) CONMEBOL Winner of the 2012 Copa Libertadores 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Chelsea UEFA Winner of the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League 1st Enter in the quarter-finals 22px-Flag_placeholder.svg.png TBD (9–10 Nov 2012) AFC Winner of the 2012 AFC Champions League 22px-Flag_placeholder.svg.png TBD (9–11 Nov 2012) CAF Winner of the 2012 CAF Champions League 22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png Monterrey CONCACAF Winner of the 2011–12 CONCACAF Champions League 2nd (Previous: 2011) Enter in the play-off for quarter-finals 22px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png Auckland City OFC Winner of the 2011–12 OFC Champions League 4th (Previous: 2006, 2009, 2011) 22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png TBD (by 1 Dec 2012) AFC (Host)[n 1] Winner of the 2012 J. League Division 1

bit of info on the fifa world club cup but look at the bold bit! Still feels weird but fantastic :blue scalf:

[edit]

An amazingly emotional night, which came out in our favour! Everyone was magnificent, but my vote would have to be Ash, who was outstanding last night! He was one of the main reasons we lasted so long in the game!

What a day! Cech, Drogba and Cole were immense! Mikel, Lampard and Cahill were excellent aswell. Aww when Drogba scored the penalty, I just went outside and ran, what a fantastic moment. :blue scalf:

On another note, I really don't want Drogba to go. I mean he is a man for the big games and we have plenty of those every year... :D I just couldn't bear to see him go.