The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Wow such attacking flowing football from RM... :ph34r::wank2:

33% possession and nobody's complaining about Atletico.

I won't lie, this has been a terrible match. I don't even think our match against PSG was this bad.

Because of the injuries to bale, modric, benzema, marcelo, Madrid finally have a line-up the same level as chelsea's own and they're as poor.

If he didn't score against us so much before Hernandez would be amongst my favourite strikers of the past half decade or so. I lurrrrv his poacher instinct and would love a player like him at Chelsea, if he wasn't a dick

I won't lie, this has been a terrible match. I don't even think our match against PSG was this bad.

Because of the injuries to bale, modric, benzema, marcelo, Madrid finally have a line-up the same level as chelsea's own and they're as poor.

lol it's worse than us.

Having said that RM dived hard and if that were a PL match Ardo or whatever his name is would never have seen red.

I absolutely despise Sergio Ramos. Such a disgusting player and a cheat. The ultimate fake hard man.

He's so quick to deal out terrible tackles and get in the opposition players' faces but when he feels the slightest contact he rolls around like a little bitch who's just been slashed with a sword. He's constantly trying to get players sent off.

Can't stand him or anyone on Real Madrid, really. Such an unlikable club. Hope they get Barca and they get spanked.

If he didn't score against us so much before Hernandez would be amongst my favourite strikers of the past half decade or so. I lurrrrv his poacher instinct and would love a player like him at Chelsea, if he wasn't a dick

How is he a dick? Don't get this perception people have of him. So happy he scored, mad Real won, but happy for him.

lol it's worse than us.

Having said that RM dived hard and if that were a PL match Ardo or whatever his name is would never have seen red.

Arda Turan. Bullshit red. Hope Barca win it mostly cause i fucking despise Bayern and Real.

Europe's Top 3 showed again its level above everyone else.

In the last 4 seasons, Bayern and Real with 4 semi finals, Barcelona with 3. Only Chelsea (twice), Atletico, Dortmund and Juvenus got into the semi finals in those seasons.

Those 3 teams set the bar very high, Chelsea is one of the few clubs who should realistically hope to reach this bar and also stay there, along with PSG, United and City. For Atletico and Juventus it will be harder but maybe possible.

Objectively, i think we are in the best situation out of all of those teams. We have the manager, the winning mentality and the squad that needs a few more players to be more complete.

For now, i think Bayern and Barcelona are the best, Real are just slightly behind imo even with full squad.

Europe's Top 3 showed again its level above everyone else.

In the last 4 seasons, Bayern and Real with 4 semi finals, Barcelona with 3. Only Chelsea (twice), Atletico, Dortmund and Juvenus got into the semi finals in those seasons.

Those 3 teams set the bar very high, Chelsea is one of the few clubs who should realistically hope to reach this bar and also stay there, along with PSG, United and City. For Atletico and Juventus it will be harder but maybe possible.

Objectively, i think we are in the best situation out of all of those teams. We have the manager, the winning mentality and the squad that needs a few more players to be more complete.

For now, i think Bayern and Barcelona are the best, Real are just slightly behind imo even with full squad.

Tbf Real were a red card away from crashing out of the CL.

But agreed, we should have got there. Had PSG not had the game of their lives against us we would have gone through.