The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Why "or"? off course the reason they are the best is because of their players. I didnt say its not the reason.

We could've done better this season against PSG, no question about that, and we could've given a much better fight to Barca than PSG. But, to be there every year, to put ourselves right next Barca, Real and Bayern in terms of squad I think we have to bring a few more clinical signings like Mourinho said last summer. Right now our first 11 contains Oscar/Ramires in central midfield and Cahill in CB, for me they arent good enough. Barca, Real and Bayern dont have those kind of players in their line up.

Which players i would look at? first of all a CM - Koke, Pogba, Gundogan. Than a CB - doesnt have to be a well known superstar, and than maybe another AM - Fekir, Reus.

We have 4 players in our starting lineup who won't even be on the bench for the 4 teams in the semifinals. (oscar, ramires, cahill, Willian)

That's the real difference in quality, not Mourinho's tactics that many have complained about.

We have 4 players in our starting lineup who won't even be on the bench for the 4 teams in the semifinals. (oscar, ramires, cahill, Willian)

That's the real difference in quality, not Mourinho's tactics that many have complained about.

It's Mourinho who is playing Cahill instead of Zouma. It's Morinho who sold Mata and De Bruyne in favour of Ramires and Oscar.

Quite like a good portion of the Juve players so would hope to see them win it.

They're almost definitely not going to though, and out of the 3 remaining i'm struggling so much to choose. I think i'd probably have to go with Real Madrid as much as it pains me, purely because I can't stand Bayern's pathetic tactic of buying the best players from the competing clubs in their league every year (De Bruyne will be next I imagine) and they have a complete cunt of a manager. And if Barca win and I see Neymar, Suarez and worst of all that over-rated diving tool Busquets' smug cuntish faces smiling under that trophy I will vomit everywhere.

What I really wanted.

To me Bayern and Barcelona are the best in this moment.

And I rather see a two leg game then just one.

Because as we saw with Bayern if you screw up one game you have another chance to make up.

Not so in the final.

So for the best game that should be it.

And Juventus vs Real Madrid ain't too bad.