Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct me if i am wrong but have not we qualified for europa anyways now? even if we stay 6th (which i think definitely wont happen) and also lose tomorrow(another improbable thing), i still think we qualify for europa as pool already have and tot will finish either 5th or 4th, so the 6th team in epl will qualify too, right?

correct me if i am wrong but have not we qualified for europa anyways now? even if we stay 6th (which i think definitely wont happen) and also lose tomorrow(another improbable thing), i still think we qualify for europa as pool already have and tot will finish either 5th or 4th, so the 6th team in epl will qualify too, right?

I hope not, Europa league would be a burdon and distraction.

We're always looking for games for our younger players. There won't be any pressure because no one cares about actually winning the league.

True, I'd still rather not have it. It would involve travelling which will tire the entire squad. Better not to have it

True, I'd still rather not have it. It would involve travelling which will tire the entire squad. Better not to have it

Yes, good point. Especially that the games are on thursday, meaning the players will probably return on friday morning which would be very tiring if they play in the PL on saturday.

But still, the team can't just stop their persuit of fourth place, not with only a two point gap.

Great, so if we beat Tottenham, we have to face Liverpool in the final, knowing they've already beaten us Carling Cup this season... that's just great!

I'd rather Lose 5-0 to Spurs than even lose 1-0 to the scouse thickos!

I wouldn't, I fucking detest everything about the yids and as much as I dislike Liverpool I can't bare the thoughts of getting beaten by spuds. Fucking hate them so SO MUCH

I hope not, Europa league would be a burdon and distraction.

not at all. play players like lukaku, romeu, josh in it, even piazon. plus it would be a different and kind of an easy transition for the new young players if we have an overhaul, otherwise the pressure of ucl takes some casualities.

I wouldn't, I fucking detest everything about the yids and as much as I dislike Liverpool I can't bare the thoughts of getting beaten by spuds. Fucking hate them so SO MUCH

I despise any London club as much as the next person does, but when I think about Liverpool supporters, I think of the sheer hate they have for us and I can just picture their smug faces while they chant anti-Chelsea songs after they've beaten us! It does my nut in every time.. and I've never forgotten those false moments where they knocked us out of the Champions League

One team I happily despise at the moment however, is Arsenal... can't stand van Pussy and his smug face right now, makes me sick! And the fact that Theo Walcott is as useful on the pitch as a sack of sweaty onions, and he still gets goals.. yet 'we' on the other hand, have a greedy player who can't cross, Daniel Sturridge!