Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

Hey guys, I have a quick question, I've managed to get a ticket through work but it's for the 'club wembley' section of the ground, and on my ticket it says 'no club shirts', what shall I wear? can I get away with a neutral T shirt or is the club wembley section shirt and tie only?

my seat is

Entrance: Club Wembley

Block: 143

Row: 14

Seat: 9

It's a sponsor complimentary ticket as I work for nation express, who sponsor wembley stadium.

im goin in the box and it says exactly the same for all matches, its simply because of the mix of fans in that section, just wear it under your jacket and take your jacket off when you get to your seat bud, the worst they can do is make you put it back on i suppose? lol

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers boy, I think I'll wear it under a jumper or something and see what happens. I'd much rather be in the thick of the cfc fans singing my heart out but this is the only way I could get a ticket.

You only provide negativity to these forums. It would be better if you watched anime instead.

I love anime.

Anyway my predictions are always the same; Chelsea win. No matter how the odds are stacked against Chelsea I will always pick Chels for the win. It took me a long to become optimistic and I won't have any of you bastards take that away from me.

Chelsea 2 - Tottenham 0

Bale thinks he has the better team!?!? Well we'll show him why we're in 4 comps, and his same lousy squad is in 3.

Reason we'll win: CUZ WHENEVER CFC HAVE GONE UNDEFEATED IN PRE-SEASON, THEY'VE WON ATLEAST 1 TROPHY!!

I'm hopin it doesn't End this season, hahaha :P

I hope Mata wont be to tired for Barca.

Think we will win, but I might trade victory for tight 4:3 loss where Torres makes hattrick and starts believing in himself. Then he would be real threat for barca and i think he could score.