Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

I've listened to more than a few pros over the years who state that if your in the latter stages of cups you don't concern yourself with x amount of games in quick succession because you just want to play and win. I see no reason why this lot should feel any different. Come on chels

now if we go for it and lose against barca, they are gonna blame rdm for not prioritising. i knw its messed up but that's the way it is.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fairness the FA cup final being played during the season is down, this season anyway, to FIFA regulations that say all competitions have to be finished so long before the euros kick off. But the likes of tonights kick off is a farce. I heard a commentator say that it has worked well because tv ultimately wins as both our match and the manure match on sky can be shown without clashing... Fuck him, Fuck them and Fuck the FA the useless wankers.

True but it happened last season no World Cup/Euros there probably gana be the way it always is...then there were the plans to make it a 5:00 kick off for the final

And yesterday Man City Norwich clashed with Liverpool so no reason why we couldnt clash with Man U really.Not a major game unless your a City/Villa/Man U fan.

Bosingwa?!? Oh lordy...

Was hoping for Danny to start on the left instead of Kalou and Ferreira at RB but other than that a good team. Torres in on the second half for Kalou if it isn't working by then.

now if we go for it and lose against barca, they are gonna blame rdm for not prioritising. i knw its messed up but that's the way it is.

who? Who is going to blame him for not prioritising. I certainly won't and if its Roman your talking about well sure he's rarely happy anyway

How spoiled some have become. So because we have won a few FA cups in recent history it now holds little to no importance when faced with playing barca in the European cup semis? Sad to see the way this great cup has gone down in the estimation of fans. Suppose I shouldn't be surprised seeing as the FA seem to feel the same. It will soon be just another piece of nostalgia for most.

that is not my point. you misunderstand me. the fa cup is still a great competition. the magic of the fa cup is still exists. but securing champions league football next season is much much more important. some might say they can go 2 games in 3 days but that's not the thing. the squad may be able to play 2 in 3 days but they will be jaded. so rdm has to rotate wisely. we should put out a competitive team, no doubt but if we lead, we should rest a few legs.

I can't wait for Dorgba to start casualy walking around the pitch while not giving a flying fuck. While the rest of the team just hoof ball after ball across the field where he will either miss i completly or control iit like a donkey and we give posseson again. Exciting.