Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

True but it happened last season no World Cup/Euros there..then there were the plans to make it a 5:00 kick off for the final.

And yesterday Man City Norwich clashed with Liverpool so no reason why we couldnt clash with Man U really

Bosingwa?!? Oh lordy...

yeah last year was uefa regulations because they needed 2 weeks or something mad for wembley to be cleared before the CL final so next year will be the same

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah last year was uefa regulations because they needed 2 weeks or something mad for wembley to be cleared before the CL final so next year will be the same

IOh yeah forgot about that.Wouldnt be surprised if it stays that way anyway mean already random FA Cup rounds on a Friday

Bosingwa actually does okay with pacey players (well, better). I would be more worried for him against some intelligent winger.

yeah. he does have the pace to deal with bale. but in december, he paid the price for backing away from bale. too much respect imo

kalou will prove us all wrong today. atleast All of us except Capriccioso. Mark my words

kalou will prove us all wrong today. atleast All of us except Capriccioso. Mark my words

I'm going to quote this after the match.