Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

Stop being Naive, FFS we have no chance against Barca. RDM better put out a full strength or at least near full strength team for the FA cup game against Twattenham because this is our only chance of Silverware.

WE DO HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST BARCELONA, albeit a very tiny one. I'd rather have the FA Cup in my pocket then struggle with the vanity that comes with Champion's League.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to pick one game to field our strongest XI, it'd be the FA cup. The trophy we actually have a chance in winning.

Absolutely, and giving Spurs a bye to the final? Fuck that!

I really don't want to lose to them at Wembley again, was horrible last time.

It would make my year if we played liverpool in the final, 1-1 at the 70th minute, Torres comes on and scores the winner :cry:

i would go for a drogba winner at the camp nou so that he can mouth to the camera - "barca are a effin disgrace"

3.00 pm would be perfect, but nope; FA has to do this for money don't they?

And besides, Once Upon A Time (tv show on 5) is on at 8 pm, don't want to miss it. I'll come home and spend half an hour chillin' before I sleep; not enough time to watch it.

And the bollocks 'worried about clashes' if that was the case they'd moved in to 1:30...that way no clash but nooooo money and telly decide it really...

I just hope if we do go out its on a performance to be proud off rather then moan about.

Stop being Naive, FFS we have no chance against Barca. RDM better put out a full strength or at least near full strength team for the FA cup game against Twattenham because this is our only chance of Silverware.

It's not being naive..

I want us to go out 'fighting' in the CL, rather than field a fatigued side and get humiliated on the worlds biggest club football stage.