Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what all the fuss is about !! the FA cup shouldn't be one of our priorities . a UCL place next year and the UCL semis are definitely more vital to the success of any big club .

We have Barca within 3 days and then arsenal in the league , we have to at least put in a display against Barca and win against arsenal to save our season but winning the FA cup without a UCL placement will mean nothing.

Di matteo will be completely stupid if he fields his best line-up , thinking they have the legs to play 4 exhausting and extremely important games in 13 days .

I'm not going to lie..

..I'm fucking bricking this match.. losing to Spurs at Wembley will be just as difficult to swallow down as a defeat to Liverpool in the final!

Bad enough last time in the Carling Cup final.

But just got bad feeling about this one....eeeek!! Be shite loosing it on pens as well...no doubt that happen against Scum though if we get through..be a shock if they win a cup on an actual scoreline

Bad enough last time in the Carling Cup final.

But just got bad feeling about this one....eeeek!! Be shite loosing it on pens as well...no doubt that happen against Scum though if we get through..be a shock if they win a cup on an actual scoreline

Oh god forbid if it goes to penalties! I wouldn't be surprised if we had the worst penalty shootout record in any competition to be fair!

I can't understand why people can't grasp the importance of the FA cup. It's a fucking great trophy to be in and to win and to be playing spuds of all teams in the semis for a place in the final against the dippers should give you all the importance needed. I can't get people wanting us to field weakened teams so we are fit for barca. FUCK BARCA! It shouldn't be a concern till after tonight and these athletes should be able to take on 2 games in 3 days so I see no issue. If you cant get yourself up for two semis in a week you shouldn't be playing for a top side

I can't understand why people can't grasp the importance of the FA cup. It's a fucking great trophy to be in and to win and to be playing spuds of all teams in the semis for a place in the final against the dippers should give you all the importance needed. I can't get people wanting us to field weakened teams so we are fit for barca. FUCK BARCA! It shouldn't be a concern till after tonight and these athletes should be able to take on 2 games in 3 days so I see no issue. If you cant get yourself up for two semis in a week you shouldn't be playing for a top side

U have a point,yes, but we have won enough fa cups in the last few years and its not just 2 games in 3 days. its 4 games in 8. There is nothing wrong in prioritizing here. We should have a go at Barca rather than Spurs. Our focus is achieving Champions League football next year, not become Liverpool

I can't believe people disregarding one of the greatest cup competitions. If we missed out on the cl this year would a fa cup win soften the blow. YES. It's a cup we should always be looking to win.

Come on Chelsea let's do these Fuckers!

Cant see us beating Barca fully rested or not.We throw our chances in the FA Cup..no doubt loose to Barca in the end...and be amazed if we do get 4th way we've played off late and the games we had..be daft to throw a chance away...been better really if this game was before the 2nd leg of the Barca game least then we'd know for definate where we stand if we have a chance or not...we should have a go anyway doubt the fans who brought tickets etc be happy to just watch them meh this away....

Barcalona in exactly the same postion really...just one extra days rest played yesterday.....they play us..play sat..then play tues,..just time different but still same amount of games

How spoiled some have become. So because we have won a few FA cups in recent history it now holds little to no importance when faced with playing barca in the European cup semis? Sad to see the way this great cup has gone down in the estimation of fans. Suppose I shouldn't be surprised seeing as the FA seem to feel the same. It will soon be just another piece of nostalgia for most.

I can't believe people disregarding one of the greatest cup competitions. If we missed out on the cl this year would a fa cup win soften the blow. YES. It's a cup we should always be looking to win.

Come on Chelsea let's do these Fuckers!

i'm just sayin, if it came down to it, i'd rather have a go at barca than spurs. the ucl is the holy grail for a reason. but i think we can win both this year :Goober:

FA defintly dont give a crap anymore.We were due to play Liverpool same day of the final which obviously has changed but still there are games after that to play...used to be on it's own end of season at normal time but now just seems a meh thing...kick off time today is whats really done it

i'm just sayin, if it came down to it, i'd rather have a go at barca than spurs. the ucl is the holy grail for a reason. but i think we can win both this year :Goober:

I've listened to more than a few pros over the years who state that if your in the latter stages of cups you don't concern yourself with x amount of games in quick succession because you just want to play and win. I see no reason why this lot should feel any different. Come on chels

FA defintly dont give a crap anymore.We were due to play Liverpool same day of the final which obviously has changed but still there are games after that to play...used to be on it's own end of season at normal time but now just seems a meh thing...kick off time today is whats really done it

in fairness the FA cup final being played during the season is down, this season anyway, to FIFA regulations that say all competitions have to be finished so long before the euros kick off. But the likes of tonights kick off is a farce. I heard a commentator say that it has worked well because tv ultimately wins as both our match and the manure match on sky can be shown without clashing... Fuck him, Fuck them and Fuck the FA the useless wankers.