Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

Aah, but Torres may also know their weaknesses and can use his pace(if he still has them) against the Barca back four who aren't exactly the quickest.

Perhaps strength and not pace will help baffle their defense,in which case Drogba is the better option.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps strength and not pace will help baffle their defense,in which case Drogba is the better option.

Problem I have with Drogba playing against Barcelona is you never know whether he's going to turn up or not. IF he doesn't, the team will basically be playing with 10 men as he does nothing but stroll around the pitch and make friends with the opposition players!

Problem I have with Drogba playing against Barcelona is you never know whether he's going to turn up or not. IF he doesn't, the team will basically be playing with 10 men as he does nothing but stroll around the pitch and make friends with the opposition players!

I am sure he will rise to a game of such high magnitude.Torres on the other hand,is as erratic as Drogba and his predictable style really agitates me as it results in losing out on possession.

I am sure he will rise to a game of such high magnitude.Torres on the other hand,is as erratic as Drogba and his predictable style really agitates me as it results in losing out on possession.

I can say the same for Drogba but guess whoever plays against Barcelona, we will have to hope they turn up and be at their absolute best. Otherwise, we won't have much of a chance.

I can say the same for Drogba but guess whoever plays against Barcelona, we will have to hope they turn up and be at their absolute best. Otherwise, we won't have much of a chance.

I agree,the spurs game will tell us who really is worthy to start against Barcelona.

Drogba not turning up is a lot less worse than Torres not turning up. Its the champions league semi-final...don't think Drogba will snooze through this one if he's selected.

Drogba not turning up is a lot less worse than Torres not turning up. Its the champions league semi-final...don't think Drogba will snooze through this one if he's selected.

Wouldn't be so sure about that one IMO.

Don't know what's so hard about supporting your team(regardless whether they turn up or not). Chelsea is Chelsea! Fuck you idiots who expect a win every game! Open a thread challenging me, and I will own you, know why? Because no one performs perfect every time!

Get used to supporting a team that doesn't perform %100 all the time!

Those who want to win everytime ,Go Support Barcelona. But I am sure being a Chelsea fan is a hell of a lot better than being a Barca fan

Wouldn't be so sure about that one IMO.

What about Valencia, Napoli? Those were his ( and co-incidentally our), best games this season. Plus he's our top-scorer in the champions league this season.

Its in the EPL, that he seems to be disinterested.

What about Valencia, Napoli? Those were his ( and co-incidentally our), best games this season. Plus he's our top-scorer in the champions league this season.

Its in the EPL, that he seems to be disinterested.

Only when our backs were completely against the wall. More than happy to be proven wrong on Wednesday.

On paper -yes its not played on paper- , Yids should nick it as they have a superior midfield, but as the late Ali McCleod said ''Footballs strange''.

I just hope its done and dusted in 90 minutes with Barca waiting in the wings.....