Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

Cheer up, we'll kick their arses ;)

its just that feeling, not that your scared of a team but that you just hate the fucking sight of them and their scummy wee fucking supporters and the thought of losing to them makes my arsehole itch. I really hate them

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just that feeling, not that your scared of a team but that you just hate the fucking sight of them and their scummy wee fucking supporters and the thought of losing to them makes my arsehole itch. I really hate them

Well they probably hate us more and are more afraid of losing to us :D

Well they probably hate us more and are more afraid of losing to us :D

I get what you mean and i personally agree with you, its just the uncertainty with chelsea this year.

But we turn it on at Wembley, so i wouldnt be to worried! Also spurs are not playing great at the moment

I get what you mean and i personally agree with you, its just the uncertainty with chelsea this year.

But we turn it on at Wembley, so i wouldnt be to worried! Also spurs are not playing great at the moment

To be honest, I'm more afraid in the league against the likes of Wigan and Aston Villa...we were very good in most of the big matches this season, especially those really important or we at least won.

Of course, it's a possibility that we lose easily tomorrow, but chances are low for that I believe ;)

To be honest, I'm more afraid in the league against the likes of Wigan and Aston Villa...we were very good in most of the big matches this season, especially those really important or we at least won.

Of course, it's a possibility that we lose easily tomorrow, but chances are low for that I believe ;)

This is what i Love about chelsea! We show passion in big games, this is why it annoys me when people have already wrote us off against Barca! We can win! I hope you \agree with me when i say i dont think it is an effort thing as us say against teams like Wigan and Aston Villa, i think it is just we up our game against big teams. Champion teams show no mercy against the "lower teams" and thats what we have to do next season :)

This is what i Love about chelsea! We show passion in big games, this is why it annoys me when people have already wrote us off against Barca! We can win! I hope you \agree with me when i say i dont think it is an effort thing as us say against teams like Wigan and Aston Villa, i think it is just we up our game against big teams. Champion teams show no mercy against the "lower teams" and thats what we have to do next season :)

It's more down to us not being able to brake through the parked bus and with no real wingers and fullbacks who rarely cross well it's turns out into a nightmare. As game goes on, we tire out more and baam counterattack :P

As for Barca game...yeah we could win but I doubt we will go through...

It's more down to us not being able to brake through the parked bus and with no real wingers and fullbacks who rarely cross well it's turns out into a nightmare. As game goes on, we tire out more and baam counterattack :P

As for Barca game...yeah we could win but I doubt we will go through...

Yes! Teams even outside the top 6 for instance believe the only way they can get anything out of chelsea is to park the bus, and although it is frustrating can we blame them? Its just our job to defend against their counters and try and break them down! With Barca i think we will be ok at the bridge, but having been to nou camp myself, it is not somewhere you want to go!

I will never forgive Di Matteo if he plays a full strength squad for the full 90 minutes, with Barca 3 days afterwards. The small-time mentality of throwing in the CL towel before we've even kicked off, would make RDM a bigger villain to me than Ovrebo.

I will never forgive Di Matteo if he plays a full strength squad for the full 90 minutes, with Barca 3 days afterwards. The small-time mentality of throwing in the CL towel before we've even kicked off, would make RDM a bigger villain to me than Overbo.

The FA Cup does mean something to a lot of fans. Yes, we should give our best in the CL but that does not mean we should disregard our best chance for a trophy this season.

I will never forgive Di Matteo if he plays a full strength squad for the full 90 minutes, with Barca 3 days afterwards. The small-time mentality of throwing in the CL towel before we've even kicked off, would make RDM a bigger villain to me than Ovrebo.

I'm not from England and the FA Cup means as much to me as the CL does. Or at least it did until we won about 5 in a row :Goober:

I thought it enjoyed an even bigger reputation in England, particularly amongst the older fans?

Stop being Naive, FFS we have no chance against Barca. RDM better put out a full strength or at least near full strength team for the FA cup game against Twattenham because this is our only chance of Silverware.