Chelsea v Barcelona

James

Yep, if a Latin/Latin American fan, Spanish emigre, or someone living in a Spanish speaking country supports Barcelona then I guess its ok. But someone from England, who was born and raised there? Get to fuck.

Well not just that, i mean if he's supported Barca his whole life then in all honestly for me it's ''fair enough''. But i can just bet these people are only supporting Barca now because they're on top and winning everything.

You hardly get any spaniards on that forum, i've been on it many times.

What makes me laugh though is how they were going on about us being joke of fans, yeah right mate cause the Nou Camp which holds almost 100 thousand is amazingly loud isn't it... but saying that i think the premier league has much louder atmosphere than the average foreign club. That's just my opinion, but to be fair our atmosphere at the bridge is fucking awful.

One day i'll get a season ticket and my mates will be going with me, i know i'll be doing my best to start an atmosphere.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its started, some of the shit being posted on here http://www.barcaforu...ll=1#post783553 :wank2: Bellends.

Jim you bastard, my computer got attacked by malware when I opened this link. Fucking Bacrelona Forums carrying viruses.

I wish we had Ballack right now. I'm sure he would love another crack at Farça.

From there forum...

"Their owner Roman A is a crook. Along with some other politicos and thieves he took full advantage of the breakdown of the Soviet Union to make a fortune. He should be in a gulag-not enjoying a life of leisure in London. A scumbag if there was any. Their players are the same too. Drogba was and still is a threat but like Ibra he lacks the mental fortitude and stability to do it on the biggest stage of all. Witness his meltdown in the 2008 final and in the 2009 semis against us. He missed 3 gilt edged chances against us and if he had taken even one of them no Chelsea fan would have even bothered talking about their "penalties". He choked but as usual the Chelsea fans and players blamed the ref instead of taking responsibilty. All his chances were one on ones with Valdes and he screwed the pooch on each and everyone of them. How many times did he dive in that Stamford Bridge tie? John Terry is a world class turd. He has been involved in so many scandals I'd be typing all day if I covered them. On the pitch a fouler and slow."

"well the general concept of Chelsea is that they will park the bus for obvious reasons. But it can be an open game this time around . Even if they opt for counter attacks, the probability of implemention of their dirty playing tactics are quite high. Cant say about Adriano , he is unique when it comes to injury . but it wont be a frustrating game like San Siro imo...!! But too much worried about referring , last Milan scenario + 2009 chelsea coming together !! anything can happen..."

LOL They have already proved they are deluded saying Drogba doesn't "have the mental fortitude and stability to do it on the biggest stage of all" ... Erm hello.. you know Didier yeah? he is a big game player recent example the Napoli 4-1 game. Plus Roman a crook? doubt it... wasn't he not a politician in Russia for a few years?

Plus they are saying refereeing decisions go against them and WE USE DIRTY TACTICS... honest to god wtf have they actually watched their team play against Real Madrid in the last 2 years, Inter Milan 2009 and us in 2008.... what deluded fuckwits.....

I seriously want to see the looks on these cunts faces if we destroy them at the Nou Camp even though it is unlikely! Check some of the other stuff on their forum btw its like the biggest amount of shit I've seen in my life...

Most Barca fans are just horrible assholes, they're too deluded to even see all the help they get from the Uefa and the refs, do those retards not realise why they are called UEFAlona? I can't believe some idiot said the Iniesta goal in 2009 was his best moment, what a disgrace, it was a rigged game and ghe enitre world acknowledges we were utterly robbed, yet of course they dont realise that and probably think they deserved to go through lmao, what jokes they are, if we don't beat them I hope Madrid destroys those plastic fuckers

Anyway, this mob are rubbish at the back. If we go in for a lightning strike, try and grab a couple of early goals the ties over if we defend well. Pique and Puyol are probably the worst centre backs to ever have won a World Cup, Barcelona would genuinely be better off getting rid of both and playing Mascherano and Busquets at centre back. Dani Alves relies on his pace a lot to recover from being out of position, play Sturridge on his flank and watch that go. Abidal is their only decent 'normal' defender.

remember 2005?

eidur gudjohnsen! frank lampard! damien duff! 3-0 up in 19 mins... m gonna go bonkers if v score even 1 in the first 20 mins

Looks like the argument have already started. Won't be long before the Barca fans pop up in this forum.

dont worry. the whole world is supporting chelsea for this

Wouldn't include the English media in that. They are already jumping into the Barcelona bandwagon.

maybe but fans in england are supportin chelsea

heck - even gary neville was supporting chelsea

maybe but fans in england are supportin chelsea

heck - even gary neville was supporting chelsea

Pricks like Tony Gale would be in the opposite end. Gonna kill myself if he's commentating on Monday's game, again!

Pricks like Tony Gale would be in the opposite end. Gonna kill myself if he's commentating on Monday's game, again!

yeah. he was a pain in the ass yesterday. blaming torres for slippin

hope dean sturridge commentates on monday. he'll be all about how good nephew danny is

We won't lose because of refereeing decisions - this isn't 2005, 2006 or 2009. We'll lose because they're the greatest side in the world and we're, well, have you watched us recently?

We won't lose because of refereeing decisions - this isn't 2005, 2006 or 2009. We'll lose because they're the greatest side in the world and we're, well, have you watched us recently?

I agree. Let's be honest. Cheating or not, helped by the refs or not, they're the best team in the world. They move, they pass, they score.

We, on the other hand, can't beat Tottenham when we really need it, can't make it to 2 consecutive clean sheets and so on.

The only thing that gives me hopes is that this double's not gonna be all about the players' quality. This is gonna be about spirit. And I trust our lads.

Come on, Chelsea!