Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match! We were proud to fight against a such important and great team like yours. As I was observing yesterday, you are not at all bad as someone was saying. Rather, I found your midfielders amazing! We played with all our forces, but won the experience! I was impressed also by your defense: DL was perfect! Wish you will play the final!

Surprised Essien lasted 120 minutes. Getting his fitness back.

I'm concerned about him. Didn't look comfortable on the ball, grew into the game as it progressed but I really have to ask where Romeu's gone and why the snub's come?

Fantastic game yesterday. Felt so bad while watching it though, way too nervous haha

iVmV6rNejrU0Z.gifi8m8Xio6lZaO7.gifiHeWJ2afHRMbO.gifi9izWEU4mw8dx.gif

I'm concerned about him. Didn't look comfortable on the ball, grew into the game as it progressed but I really have to ask where Romeu's gone and why the snub's come?

Yes I wonder this as well. Essien really did not look too great yesterday, but still glad to see him get so long on the pitch, hopefully he will regain form.

I'm a bit worried that some seem to have forgotten how bad most of these players have been for the last two years.

I'm a bit worried that some seem to have forgotten how bad most of these players have been for the last two years.

Sam you don't understand mate, we are sooo over the moon because........

1. We acknowledge that this is the last season for most of the old guard including Drogba who fought like a lion last night. Drogba and Co are well into their 30's now and its hard for them to consistently do what they did last night, especially Didier who has had a number of knee injuries.

2. This could be our last showing in the CL for at least a season if not more.

Oh yeah by the way I would just like to thank Ashley Cole, he ultimately was the decider in this tie because he cleared it off the line in Italy. I think 4-1 would of been too big a mountain to reach psychologically.